A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your actual job?

I'm a Lion tamer...

I do all the graphics and advertising material for my company....in between selling and traveling.

Tony

I'm a graphic and lead web designer for a large midwest power company. I also do quite a bit of freelance for some local design, marketing and advertising agencies on the side.

I am Senior Advertising Manager for Dell computers, I manage thousands of employees throughout the eastern region along with a massive budget well over a billion in assests....

Michael Dell himself comes over on the weekends to play Tekken on playstation 2. We gamble with Bill Gates and Puff Daddy once a month.

Lately I have been having a problem with my off shores account because they complain they can not keep up with the large amounts of deposits I keep making. Hopefully my lawyer has straightened them out by now, I'll have to call him after my yacht docks shore this evening. Selma Hayeck and I are getting engaged later today so I may not have time though.

At the end of the year CNN will be doing a special program on me because I have accomplished all of this before the age of 27. I'm quite busy these days but hey, what can I say?

Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

Originally posted by J-Luv
    I am Senior Advertising Manager for Dell computers, I manage thousands of employees throughout the eastern region along with a massive budget well over a billion in assests....

Michael Dell himself comes over on the weekends to play Tekken on playstation 2. We gamble with Bill Gates and Puff Daddy once a month.

Lately I have been having a problem with my off shores account because they complain they can not keep up with the large amounts of deposits I keep making. Hopefully my lawyer has straightened them out by now, I'll have to call him after my yacht docks shore this evening. Selma Hayeck and I are getting engaged later today so I may not have time though.

At the end of the year CNN will be doing a special program on me because I have accomplished all of this before the age of 27. I'm quite busy these days but hey, what can I say?

which is why your title reads music producer and your footer quotes 50cent...

and you misspelled your wife to be's name... better pray she doesn't read this or she'll sue for half your assets
    Cannot comprehend this site still exists

I knew you guys would be jealous!
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

President/CEO
    Lets Get Interactive inc

i design and promote websites and oversee my 3 employees

programmer for flashlevel, i do lots of actionscript and cms development.
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Director of Web and Electronic Communication for an Industry-based republican lobbying firm in Washington DC that has participated in closed-door policy making sessions with the Bush admin. and is currently trying very hard to smear Kerry.

And no, I'm not joking.
    Last edited by japangreg; 10-25-2004 at 01:48 PM.
    Hush child. japangreg can do what he wants. - PAlexC
    That was Zen - this is Tao.

Originally posted by japangreg
    an Industry-based republican lobbying firm in Washington DC that has participated in closed-door policy making sessions with the Bush admin.
    is there any other kind...?

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

I'm a Senior E-learning consultant. I handle every phase of the project once the deal is signed, from conceptualizing, instructional design, architecture, scripting, build, and LMS integration.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

by weekday im a technical support person, and netowrk admin for berkshire corporation. by weekend im a lead at gap outlet payed to flirt on saturdays dosnt get any better
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Originally posted by WannaBe_80z
    Unemployed College Student.
    Ditto

well uni student actually but thats close enough.
    - I made this!
    http://www.okkle.co.uk - creatures, art, animation and toys!
    Toilet Trumps

Minus the lack of color cordination and yelling.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Flash / Interactive Designer for a web design company!

Produce Publicity materials for the Motion Picture Industry.

&

professional beer drinker, and weekend golf hack...

dispatcher/investigator for a national alarm monitoring company...

Marketing Assistant & Web Designer for a leading mid-sized law firm in Chicago.

Do several different things including management of our firm marketing collateral, writing, editing, publishing our company newsletter, managing client database contacts. Also working with several others and a consultant on a rebranding effort.

Other half of work I do is website work, content management, extranet development, ASP security, currently rebuilding our site to move away from a third party content management program on Jan 01, 2005. Following that I'll be designing an entirely new site and implementing several changes to content presentation and how we portray ourselves on the web.

Never thought there could be so many enjoyable and fun things to do at a law firm. I suggest that some of you could find an untapped resource in law firms if you happen to only be looking for design agencies or ad firms. I've been here over two years and moved into Marketing in January 04.
    The Atlantic Divide My band here in Chicago, USA. || We also exist here on myspace: myspace.com/theatlanticdivide

Web designer for an airline. I really love it, I work with great people and get awsome travel benefits.

underpaid (and under-appreciated):

• graphic designer

• web designer

• web content editor (product based)

[list]glorified "SKU boy" (new products come out..I enter them in our invetory)/list]
    • Network Admin (for all that I know..more appropriately called Server Patcher, Email and User Account pasword re-setter

• Supplies order lackey

• Desktop/Hardware support

funny stuff..the past two weeks I have been interviewing my potential new BOSS...

-whispers-

Sweep outside, do the dishes, other stuff.....