A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Girls T-shirt logo placement

Girls T-shirt logo placement

Okay so im designing a some t-shirts and I am wondering a bit about girls t-shirts and which shapes and designs work best for logos on the chest.

Im wondering if a vetically running rectangle that is about 7 inches high and 4 inches wide will end up looking alright or will it become awkward or distorted.

thanks a bunch.
    Foot...errr.

I think it would depend on how well endowed the girl is. Just joking.
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).

Find some young hot test subjects. Then Post pics!

not getting very good responses, huh?

i really don't think it makes too much of a difference. most t-shirts are unisex anyway, so i think girls are used to having the design right in the middle. i have seen a lot of girl shirts that have a smaller design (4 inches in diameter max.) that sits right above their 'chest'. this way, the design does not get distorted by said chest.

hope that helps...nords.

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

i think if it got more distorted by their "chest" you'd draw more attention to the design, which is the point right???
    it's all in the details
    conrad-design.com

Yes i decided to go with a round symbol and actually made it about 4 inches and placed it above the chest. nobody replied for a while but thanks to those who did. Sadly I never read any of these before i made it but it turned out quite nicely.
    Foot...errr.