A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Low Price Flash Tool

New Low Price Flash Tool

Just thought I'd post this. Don't know what it's like but the examples look good.

Namo Flash Creator

1) They have a better website than 3DFA
    2) Some examples look better than 3DFA
    3) It costs less than 3DFA did
    4) It appears as though it has support
    5) You get 30 days to try it instead of 7
    But...
    3DFA had examples of games. This doesn't show it. I haven't downloaded the free trial yet. I will tomorrow. Looks like a cool program.
    Dan

Oops. I broke it.... again.

damned...

check this one !

glanda 2004

Several common tools with NAMO flash editor (check action script editor i.e.)

but , new version of GLANDA has quiet the same philosophy as 3DFA !!

You can create movies by scenes and not with frameline !
    I'm testing since 1 week, cool !!

Maybe Rob is working for this company now !!

......actually other than the interface this is extremely similiar to 3dfa............

.......Notice the preset text effect and the way they are organized.

....I'm even noticing some not so obvious things from much older versions(with the editable source code).

makes one wonder.............

-J

Its horrible!!!

I want my 3DFA.

Its ok they need a good year to catch up to 3dfa, but after that maybe they will keep going.

The one key thing they don't have is the OO concepts that are in 3dfa you know buttons, movies, etc. Also their effects are not configurable enough, like how in 3dfa you can create your own effects and edit existing ones. Given time they may catch up especially if 3dfa does not develop any further.

Originally posted by raloth556
    ......... Given time they may catch up especially if 3dfa does not develop any further.

Sad to say, doesn't look like it's going to develope any further. I got the idea when they originally changed the name to 3dfa from insane flash animaotr, that they did it to make null the free updates, looks like rob has one bettered us by not telling us what he's changed it to, or worse yet, he's simply quit working on it altogether and perhaps sold the source code to another entity. If so I for one would like to know where it's gone to. I am very familiar with 3dfa and would hate to have to start learning another program all of a sudden, especially one that doesn't have nearly the capabilities of what I'm used to.........

I tried to get a new registration number about a month back, and still have yet to receive an email on it. Granted I've gotten 3(maybe more), but I've been using the product for a LOOOOOONG time and I've updated my system several times since then, not to mention, I've been a loyal supporter/contributor for that entire time...........

Again, sad to say, but I think 3dfa is gone.

-J

Same here I think I have been using 3dfa sense it started and know the site is completly down, I am using a new cumputer and I would be happy just to get the current release regestered.