A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: American Flag

American Flag

Hello,

I am really new to the whole Flash design technology...I know how to use Macromedia Studio MX (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc.) But I have no idea how to design...

What I need completed, if anyone out there in cyber land can help me out is this:

I am designing a website for a Policial Action Commitee that myself and a collegue have put together. (www.acwpac.org) For the website, I would like an American Flag waving, I would like to incorporate it into the graphic design of the page.

So, if anyone wants to...I can't guarantee any payment for this little project, but if anyone can help please e-Mail me: KurtisCummings@comcast.net

Thanks for all your help!

I saw that website on Google when I searched, but the site will not load on my system. It's like the site is very slow to respond or maybe the server is down..anyways I could not access that website, even with the link you sent to me.

-KC

i clicked on that link, and it did load- was VERY slow though (even on broadband), so might just need to be a bit patient....

good luck

Yep, I finally did get it to work...I am looking for something a little larger though

Hi, I personally would nt go any bigger the file size of the one I posted is 30.62k.

My rules on good web pages is to try to keep the whole page under 50k, even with that 30k one you are limited unless you make a very slow to load page.

let us know if you find a larger one

bp