A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Half Life

Half Life

so yeah... just played half life for the first time last night... no not half life 2, just half life... its pretty sweet.

so I'm a little behind huh?

time around is always the sweetest, Enjoy it
    Lecherous by Nature, Evil by Intent

***Blame dem Jeans***

doItLikeThis
    With the source?
    -Aditya

I also tried playing halflife a while back...I got bored

doItLikeThis
    That's 'cause you must have played the endless new fpsers with cool graphics and all, but at that time, nothing could beat half-life, I still love it's A.I.
    -Aditya

Re: Half Life

Originally posted by big_k
    so yeah... just played half life for the first time last night... no not half life 2, just half life... its pretty sweet.

so I'm a little behind huh?
    LOL, bhahahaahahhahahah where've u been for the past 10 years, under a rock ?

Wow thats jokes, and he comes out with this thread right when they release HL2, ;D
    Last edited by TRJNET; 11-21-2004 at 12:06 PM.
    consultant / contractor / designer

Originally posted by adit_ya_sharma
    With the source?

nope, just by itself.

I don't normally play games really, but all this hype about HL2 got me interested, and I dont have 50 bucks to spend for a game so I just got the first one instead... anyways, I doubt my computer could handle half life 2.

Re: Re: Half Life

Originally posted by TRJNET
    bhahahaahahhahahah where've u been for the past 10 years, under a rock ?
    Thats where I've been living. Video games are a waste of time excluding the NES/SNES classics.

FK's official coffee addict gasbag15's Avatar
    There's this great game you should check out it's called counter strike.

...There's this awesome place you should check out - it's called outside your house.

The Krazzy MAN!!!!
    dont worry, i only started to play half life at the start of the year... had to get a new computer to run it... now how sad is that... and crazzy...
    am I crazy... if so, just kick the other me.

Re: Re: Re: Half Life

Originally posted by fospher.com
    Thats where I've been living. Video games are a waste of time excluding the NES/SNES classics.
    then u've missed out bigtime, u havent even played mario, zelda, or even street fighter?? How about CS or even Halo ? ? All you've proved, is that you missed out on a lot of video games, video games are a form of entertainment, so I'm sry bro, but obviously you dont get out much, because then u would know that PS2/xbox/pc games rule and so many people have these systems at their homes, so I find it odd, that even though you say you get out a lot, you wouldn't even know something as simple as that. lol..
    Last edited by TRJNET; 11-21-2004 at 06:13 PM.
    consultant / contractor / designer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Half Life

then u've missed out bigtime, u havent even played mario, zelda, or even street fighter?? How about CS or even Halo ? ? All you've proved, is that you missed out on a lot of video games, video games are a form of entertainment, so I'm sry bro, but obviously you dont get out much, because then u would know that PS2/xbox/pc games rule and so many people have these systems at their homes, so I find it odd, that even though you say you get out a lot, you wouldn't even know something as simple as that. lol..
    One, not playing the game doesnt mean not having knowledge of it's existence. Two, excluding != including, read my post again about NES/SNES games.

Guess what? Skating, partying, and occasionally 'illuminating' your inner self are a form of entertainment too - but Im sure you think that Im missing out by not sitting on my ass playing video games. But Im not here to argue, to each his own after all, it's just that I want to remember my life with good memories, not ones of dying of impatience waiting for Valve to authorize the launch of HL2. Enjoy your life, not waste it.

sophisticated

Re: Re: Half Life

LOL, bhahahaahahhahahah where've u been for the past 10 years, under a rock?
    what's wrong with playing old games?
    I still enjoy the first civilization (although I have the third one). I still play Heroes 3 and first Warcraft. Two weeks ago I bought a special edition of StarCraft but my friend decided that we should play Total Annihilation instead.
    Old games rule! Respect to Diablo, Baldur’s gate, Empire Galactic, Pac Man, Jones, Larry, Lemmings, Dune and all other wonderful old games out there!
    Love!

P.S. never really played HL, me hate 3d.

Re: Re: Re: Half Life

Originally posted by fospher.com
    Actually, those classics are the games where you spent most of your time on your ass by yourself in you basement. Since then there have been incredible party games, n64 having some of the best of them.

A bunch of people screaming at the tv, at each other, jumping up and down and hurling your controller at other people are some pretty good memories I've had of those games. Whenever I've gotten together with friends and they have an old n64 lying around, a couple games of goldeneye has always been a must

zelda mario and street fighter were all on nes/snes.. HALO SUCKED and still does. the classics rock.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Always Twirling Toward Freedom pooon's Avatar
    Originally posted by adit_ya_sharma
    That's 'cause you must have played the endless new fpsers with cool graphics and all, but at that time, nothing could beat half-life, I still love it's A.I.
    I'd dissagree. I played half-life about a year ago, and never got around to finishing it (I actually had more interest in the mod released by pc gamer "they hunger"). Shortly after I picked up deus ex (the orignial) and played it through. I was completely abosorbed and it has become my favorite game of all time.

Originally posted by stevietat
    A bunch of people screaming at the tv ... are some pretty good memories
    Hey, like I said man ... to each his own. I just think it's a waste of time, you dont, who am I to convince you. Play on...

...hermit

I've gotten a winter tan. Pretty cool.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Post some pictures ... but how does a black guy get a tan?