A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

Retired *********
    3d engine and swish ...and the old menu system...

Hi

I had a good dream of an ideal FLASH 6 right now. I think I should let the MACROMEDIA guys know that.

- Include everything from my last post.
    - ADD DREAMWEAVER,
    - AND SOME HOMESITE FEATURES (I LIKE THAT PROGRAM TOO)
    - Also add an MP3 player in the corner .. just to listen music while working! You know I dont like running many programs at one time. So MP3 player sounds cool. Just add in the corner .. you know .. in the corner somewhere!
    - Please dont forget to add an email alert too .. I get loads of emails .. dont wana open the mail program while working on Flash.
    - Well, please add a small window for solitaire - Timepass!
    - Umm .. a wish box .. when I type - "Make a cursor trail that takes ages to load" .. and it should be able to make a cool cursor trail that takes ages to load! (Just to get visitors frustrated u know!)
    - Oh yeah ... what about a huge library ... should contain buttons and only buttons. I dont know how to make those (hehe)
    - Well .. should also include a template for a complete website. I just type in stuff .. and it makes a running flash file. WOW .. that sounds cool .. isnt it?
    - Oh .. I love flashkit.com .. so we should have a small window in the corner (again) so that I can browse through this website again and again!

Thats it for now guys. I will wait for my new (FREE)FLASH 6 copy!

I guess I should go back to sleep and dream of some better ideas. For time being the above should work! YEAH?!

Adios

Aatif

FULL HTML SUPPORT is pretty much the only thing I am hankering for, then again I am a simple man with humble requests.

Hi again

I like emorphous' footer .. I had to slap that sucker more than 100 times! Its a cool footer to get your frustations off! hehe

So this makes it my 17th post! WOW .. I will definitely make it to 1000th one day!

Aatif

I think it would be nice to been able to load transparent images.

Flash 6..........i just got flash 5 a couple of days ago...i think i can wait until i think of anything better!!

better bmp quality & 3d somthin

Lightbulb Flash 6 Wish List

First I'd like to say that Flash is definitely changing the face of the Internet! When the history books are written, it will be noted that the introduction of Flash was a major turning point in the web's development. Keep up the great work.

I love Flash 5 but, there are a few annoying things that would be great if they were changed.

1. When you select no-stroke using any of the drawing tools and use another tool, you have to reselect no-stroke again if you go back to that same tool. This makes it hard to switch back and forth between tools. It would be nice to have the color settings stay the same for the same tool.

2. The bar at the top with the scene switcher (edit scene, edit symbol and generator icons), takes up valuable space. Move these icons under the layers next to the new layer and guide icons (space not used). This will give us about a 1/2" inch more viewing area on the stage.

3. Come on, give us some of Illustator's 9 goodies. Like inserting objects into 3D, (yes we'll still buy Illustrator). A lot of others have posted the desire for more 3D tools in Flash 6. (Thanks for the pen tool!!!).

4. A basic action script, TelTarget play frame number. I don't think that is in there as a single srcipt. I could be wrong on this, (waiting for my Actionscript book ;-).

5. Swish combined with Swift3d in Flash. Buy'em before Adobe does.

Thanks again for a truly wonderful product. I'm back to Flashing my site.

Sincerely,
    Frank Tromble

Make it even more complex and difficult so I can charge even more!!! Ha! $$$!!!

Post Weird one!

I want to be able to make my movie heigher when the window has enough space. NO scaling, but really more stage!

Why? I'm making navigation menu's in flash that need lots of space. I want to be able to show people with big screens more info, like html can do !

How about that?

Cool

FULL MIDI SUPPORT!!!

-Cionex

Bookmark

i have had several large projects with flash 5 so far. projects that have 500 plus lines of code in 1 area. it would speed up debugging (and creation) if you could put a little nick on the left divider next to some code in the as window. then scroll away. then when you want to come back you clik on the nick and boom you're back. you could have as many nicks as you want, color coded.

this would be an insanely awesome addition. i have talked to some other heavy coders and we all get a little frustrated. its like flipping through a book looking for a sentence.

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

Okay I want :

- 2 Gemini XL-500 II turntables and a Reloop RM100 PRO mixer in it, so I can keep mixing while I am working with flash

- And a "Beam me up Scotty interface" so I can get coffee and food much faster than I can now (oh yeah,how about a build in operating system for the coffe pot that stands beside your desk ?)

Well...more to come

-= Stand by the innovators =-

mmm... yes. MIDIS support they are small and waves are big, so midis would reduce help with filesize reduction.

Wow - this wish list has got longer since was last here [yesterday]. I've been looking through all the posts and most of them seem to say "Can we have SWiSH or better line drawing etc". This could all be done with plug-ins - give the USER the ability to expand the program for their own needs!

NETbreed

FK Times - Editor in Chief
    My Good Little Birdie

midi support - import pngs as vector with all the layers and evreything - have a easier to understnad tell target system - preservce transparency in gifs

hmmm what to change

i agree with the HTML support AND the third party support. but i think it would be really cool if you could use movieclips as masks without any problems

oh yeah and one more thing... time line managment now officially sucks compared to flash 4... thats the only negative in flash 5 compared to flash 4... change it back
    [Edited by Gothbrooks on 11-26-2000 at 12:23 PM]

styles like in freehand.. I want to be able to set global properties on text ect and change it all in one felt swoop

support for importing images dynamically

3D tools built in would be about the best feat for eye candy.

Full support of assosiate arrays.. not just work arounds.

liked to see gaussian/motion blur effects.......more in depth audio effects,tweaking of motion/shape tweens,better 3d intergration, video editing effects,etc,etc,etc

chris