A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: look at my site

look at my site

Hello everybody.
    Look at : www.interieur-architect.be
    I've made a website for my boyfriend and I want you all to give your opinion.

There are some things I first want to say before you shoot me down

1/ On the first page you have music, on the rest of the site, you don't. Why is that? Icouldn't get it to work properly.
    The site is made up out off different pages and some pages heve different scenes.
    The problem was:every time I changed the scene, the music started over again.
    So when anyone can help me....

2/ The quality of the pictures isn't really terrible, but I had to minimize them to prevent the site to slow down. I've seen things like flash compressors, but I don't know how they work and if they could help with this problem.
    All pictures have a resolution of 72dpi.

3/ I want to apologize to everyonewho has a slow connection, because I'm well aware that it is very hard and slow to download the site.But that was a choise we had to make, to make it possible to show as much pictures as possible.

So look at the site and give me your opinion.
    THX

A nice looking site.
    How about adding some kind of preloaders? Now the site gives no indication on whether a button press did anything or not.
    Also I was hoping some kind of control over the horizontal scrolling of the picture set.

www.designerunderground.co.uk
    A nice looking site but all I seem to able to click on is the email? Mac/Safari
    +
    You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You are not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis.

i click on english... and i got weird jargon in computer text I couldn't understand...
    mmm signature

Hello hello guys,

thanks for all your replies.
    I finally have time to make changes to my site, so I will be here more often and I will be bothering you guys much more .
    I'm first off all going to look for a preloader that is very subtle. If you guys have some hints on that...let me know.
    The preloader should be clean and simple...quite minimalist like the rest of the site.

Funky75