A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: photopix.net rainerbehrens.com - Group94 Sites

Two Group94 Sites

Two new photo sites from Group94. Based on the same engine. Once again I love it. Minimalist beauty. I'm glad that most of the newer G94 sites are not made with pixel fonts. All beautifully transitioned content.

Behrens
    Photopix
    FASCISM DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK LIKE ADOLF HITLER.

MetallicA all the way, baby! Bokkie's Avatar
    Hi 7Year,

I must say some things:

First off all, i always love Group94. Great designed sites combined with a lot of AS.
    But somehow with the sites you've mentioned, i was only surprised by it for only about 15 seconds. I dont know why, cause i know that there has been a lot of effort in it.

I understand why youve posted those, but somehow it doesnt do it for me. * Maybe cause ive seen too many sites of that kind....*

/me shames, cause i didnt like them...

Cheerio,
    BOK

PS Thnx for sharing...
    FakePilot = Master

Those sites have great photography, but are they all the same? I mean they look like they have the same layout and functionality to them.

Re: Two Group94 Sites

Originally posted by 7year
    Two new photo sites from Group94. Based on the same engine.
    They are based on a dynamic system designed by Group94 which is probably managed by the client with the content management system Flash94. This is an advanced content management system in flash for flash sites made by the company. This is why they seem the same. They are based on an engine that allows all content to be customized(colors, title, add/remove pictures, contact information, etc.) so that Group94 can charge a lower price for a simplistic minimal site that lets the work speak for itself. the concept of the work speaking for itself is a big thing for this firm as is demonstrated by illustrator.be. The beauty of a Group94 site is more the develpment and flawless execution for me. I want to work there...

Life moves at 63 fps. mr. freak's Avatar
    Group94...at first, I thought they were just low-effort hacks. But over the years, I've come to realize that they're frickin' geniuses.

These particular sites aren't their most interesting work, but they show the minimalist perfection I've come to expect
    Be Happy.
    WebFeats v5 { webfeatsdesign.com } \\\ ITA Judge { internettinyawards.com } \\\ My band! { modusoperandiband.com }

I agree, not their best, but they do effectively display the photography with a clean interface.

Nice. I like "BEHRENS" most of all.

i dig them both. noise work..el groupo.
    PC-system: PC/486, 66 MHz, 16 MB RAM, Floppy-interface

I <3 group94