A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Silly Little question but need HELP! please

Silly Little question but need HELP! please

Hello, I am working on a project right now and i got stuck on the most simple thing but very anoying! Well basicly i am trying to make a sircle to spin (gif file) and every time i do it the sircle makes 360 degree just like i want it BUT it also moves to a side and i tried to use Right Click>Timeline Effect>Transform and it does same exact thing. Can someone please help me. Below is the link of what im talking about. And maybe someone can tell me how to make that shape that i made in photoshop in Flash MX but I tried doinging in MX and the edges come out to be round.

The Animated File:
    http://www.geocities.com/sruzmet/Spin.swf

The Sircle:
    http://www.geocities.com/sruzmet/RingInside2.gif

Somebody please suggest or help me.

Thank you very mcuh!

Stan

Please somebody help me because of that i cant continue by project.

Probably the simplest way to do this is to go to Insert > Symbol and select "Movie Clip". In this symbol, animate your rotating GIF. Now go to Edit > Edit Document to go back to the project. Open the library (Window > Library>, find the symbol you made and put it in your movie. Now animate this side to side the way you want. Flash won't show the movie clip playing, but when you test or export your movie, it will play, showing the rotation.
    I hope this helps!