A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: http://www.flashprodigy.com

http://www.flashprodigy.com

New Site Where You Can Submit your Flash Content and Veiw Other Peoples. Just Went Online Today.

One day I will understand this
    looks pretty cool

but instead of being so upset at popups, just take back the internet, use Mozilla Firefox I haven't had a popup in over a year.

Chad Conger - Cool sites is NOT for self promotion. Please read the forum rules. Basically, if the site is yours, dont post it here...post it in Site Check or Member Sites...not here.

Since you did post it here, I'll be glad to "chime in."

1 - Very poor design. It looks amateur and unprofessional.
    2 - In keeping with the unprofessional thing, you should use spell check. (see: anoying pop ups) ANNOYING
    3 - For a flash skills site, there is sure a whole lot of flash....not there.
    4 - If you hate pop ups so much, why is your Chat link...well...a pop up?

RH

p.s. Any relation to Darva Conger?
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

website

Thanks for the tip on the spelling. I'll make sure to fix that. As for my chat it is not a ad pop up as I clearly stated that I hate. There isn't a lot of flash ther because I just got it ready for people to start uploading flash today. I am not doing this for self promotion. I thought maybe some people would like to share there talents with each other and have some fun. I guess you are not one of those people so you don't have to go there. As for the poor design I guess it will have to work for now. I thought it looked pretty good. If you have any suggestions feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail is chadconger@hotmail.com I am open to any input.
    Thanks for you opinion,
    Chad Conger

Forum rules

1. If you created the site, don't post it! We have a forum specifically designed for constructive criticism and feedback titled "Site Check". We also have one just for self-promotion titled "Member Sites". We will move your thread or close it if it is yours, no exceptions!
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |