A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

I like the livemotion idea....I say go for it David....I want that, I want that...please

No one answered my question on whether or not ver 2.0 will have any vector drawing features...will it???

Thanks

Brad

From what I understand Brad, it will allow vector import but not realy allow you to draw and manipulate vectors. The screenshot doesn't seem to have drawing tools. I sure wish they could implement something like Morph Ink in Swish now that would be cool.

Originally posted by BradBradleySL
    I like the livemotion idea....I say go for it David....I want that, I want that...please

No one answered my question on whether or not ver 2.0 will have any vector drawing features...will it???

Thanks

Brad

Yep, it has drawing tools.

They weren't in the build that was used for the screen shot.

cheers

Jason
    -swish support

Originally posted by flash777
    some additional new horizons of sales could open up by
    having a few more abilities in the area of animation...
    like for control/fine-tuning of "moving mouths" and body
    parts on vector figures/cartoon characters.
    David has already stated in a previous post that Swish v2 will not offer any notable enhancements for character animation and the like. Koolmoves is already making good progress in that area, and that is not a primary strength or area of emphasis of Swish right now. I support this strategy -- for the moment, let David and crew focus on the overall aspects of a powerful creation engine, and let Bob and his team at Koolmoves focus on the valuable aspect of vector animation. You can bet the two will increasingly meet and crisscross to some degree (they already do in some cases), but for now, I think they complement each other very nicely as two excellent tools, along with Flax and the other great ones that are out there. Besides, with the two teams focusing on different areas, that means you get enhancements to both sooner!

That being said, I am however VERY excited about the vector drawing tools in Swish. I don't know the feature set yet, but given the Swish team's past achievements, I am confident that the tools will be a huge help in creating additional movie elements. The possibilities continue to expand!...

Lens effects?

Not sure if this was discussed, but some lens effects would be a nice option. Or perhaps the ability to preserve lens effects when importing images from programs like Adobe Imagestyler, etc, via a plugin or other death-defying feat... Just wondering aloud.

Flashkit's offical necromaster EXILED ARCHANGEL's Avatar
    The new vertion looks good(and quite a bit like flash) but how many more features will it have?

I hope they add more features while keeping the simplicity that made the earlier version so great

hihihih I know not legal but just for trying:
    I CRACKED IT It was very easy to crack Just download a .exe then you'll not pay cash!!
    I know i am cruel
    thanxx!!

Originally posted by Scills
    Looks great! How much ?

Sorry about the homepage but Fennell wouldn't take it down