A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

I DON'T EVEN THINK OF BUYING A FLASH....

This is great please let us know when it is done....
    It doesn't matter alpha or beta it looks great and i trust you ...
    the experience can't convince me the oposit...

I can't wait to test it...

Regards
    femi

WOW!
    By the looks of it all the things I felted missing have been added! That insert frame function will be a godsend.

I also like the way all the main stuff is shown on the screen. No more swapping between the preview pane and the timeline
    As for the 4 state buttons... YES! No more messing around with goto frames (then wanting to add somin to the animation and having to redo them.

With this and v4 releases of fireworks and dreamweaver - its a web designers dream christmas

Forgive me if this has been mentioned but can we expect more effects in the release of V2.0 or updates to the effects that are available now. And David forget my last post...PLEASE RELEASE V2.0 I need a SWiSH fix really bad.

Ko0l

I think its great more control means more effects and stuff.I hope they can give a little bit more control for multiple actions on one object tho.

Thanks to David for giving a wonderful program like swish.I
    love working in swish,its very simple and easy,and for guys like me who is not in this field will love to work in swish.
    I'm happy that ver 2.0 will also be simple and easy like 1.5
    so that i can have more fun with swish.Eagerly waiting for the release.
    Aravindh.

SWiSHoldie

Very Nice and a little Wish

Hi there,
    very nice look. I like it.
    A little Hint, I need a Option "Scale Content to 50%. You know what I mean? You have forgotten the Zoom and you need a smaller file.

That's all. Not all, I will test it !!!! :-)
    OK, footer was inspired from this site....

Almark,....can you send us a link to the fitness club intro?
    I'd love to see it!!!!

1 word: Sweet!

Motion paths

Motion paths are a natural extension of the visual transform editing I was talking about. The "dotted line" I mentioned is the path the object follows, where every dot along the line represents a frame. Now, if we make the line into a Bezier curve (or curves) pretty much any path should be possible. I can't promise this will make it into the final release though, its just at the "thinking about it" stage at the moment.

Other stuff, like sprites (movie-clips) are done already. You can do things like put sprites inside a button state, so the button plays a little looping animation when you rollover a button. Also, I forgot to mention the view window is now zoomable and scrollable, and it uses the Flash Player to display the movie in edit mode. That means its its more WYSIWYG and you don't see the checkerboard pattern around transparent images.

Cheers, David.

Re: Motion paths

Originally posted by David Michie
    Motion paths are a natural extension of the visual transform editing I was talking about. The "dotted line" I mentioned is the path the object follows, where every dot along the line represents a frame. Now, if we make the line into a Bezier curve (or curves) pretty much any path should be possible. I can't promise this will make it into the final release though, its just at the "thinking about it" stage at the moment.
    It's all I can do to keep myself from yelling at my cubicle from my excitement at reading this. Ooh, this would be soooo awesome. This, along with object sprites, plus any new effects that are part of 2.0, will blow things wide open.

Here's sincerely hoping you'll move this feature from "thinking about it" to "Yeah, let's do it!" If you can already see how you would do it, this would be huge in my book.

This is awesome, you have a mighty team, David -- great, great work so far. If you've got any more screen shots, feel free to post 'em, we'll be happy to stare at 'em and discuss...

Re: Motion paths

Now, if we make the line into a Bezier curve (or curves) pretty much any path should be possible
    Come on David, you're making me drool here .

If it's possible then it *HAS* to be in. That would be the 'killer feature' of the application. A serious contender to take on Flash head on.

Hands up everybody who would wait a little longer for final release if David can do this?

FK Times - Head Publisher
    FK Board Heavyweight

Well like everyone else I am very excited and happy about what I see here. I see no reason why Swish can't "put the shoe on the other foot" and become the 'Flash' program of choice, EVEN over Flash itself!!! I would love to see Flash become a dinosaur, and for Swish to rule the web

That is nice for the PC people what about us Mac lover

Originally posted by SwishY
    Well like everyone else I am very excited and happy about what I see here. I see no reason why Swish can't "put the shoe on the other foot" and become the 'Flash' program of choice, EVEN over Flash itself!!! I would love to see Flash become a dinosaur, and for Swish to rule the web
    Well, I _LOVE_ what this new Swish looks like (I won a copy of v1 here on FK, and I love that too) But until any other app gets to the level of actionscripting Flash 5 can, I'm not going to uninstall Flash any time soon! And Flash isn't that bad...

But MAN - That Swish is TASTY! <Slurp!> Good stuff David!

Re: Re: Motion paths

[QUOTE]Originally posted by owlman
    [B]
    Hands up everybody who would wait a little longer for final release if David can do this?
    Nooo, no no no nooooooooooooo!!!

Do it within the same timeline, that's my vote. Christmas? I don't know if I'll make it to December 1. What's that? That's tomorrow? Oh...OK, I'll probably make it till then.

Alpha by Christmas is a good goal, a good goal I say! But by all means, squeeze that new motion path in there if at all possible!

Crossing my fingers for more screen shots soon...

OH.....It took me 4 tries to post, man I'm so excited I could. Wherez it at!! Here's my $10 for crying out load. Is it here yet?

Wonderful

Hey David it's look wonderful.
    I afraid , i may find difficulties to use it.
    Please keep it as drag and drop.
    That's why i like swish.

All the best
    netmastan
    netmastanx@hotmail.com

It looks as though the geniuses at Swish are definitely taking the wishes of the people in this forum to heart. David and Co. are giving everyone here what looks to be a fan-freaking-tastic product. I will be eagerly anticipating this release.
    -Bill

wow!!

Great! The Swish UI is looking more n more like the flash UI...can't wait to try it out...looks really cool!! Great job guyz!!

Brian Monnone
    Looks Great!! Can't wait to give it a shot! Finally, it looks like a program!!!

Sigma