hi!

the website i did consists of one flash file. it has probably 7 points in the navigation plus some sub menues. as the one flash file can be found in google with meta tags i wanted to find out if it is possible to add meta tags to google regarding the sub content of the site. lets say now if i find the page in google i come to the home menue. but if i look for another name i would like to specifically be able to link to that part of the flash site. so i would need to tell flash that if i come to a specific value in google it has to link to submenue two for example. as the page always comes to one website address, it is not split in different html files i hope that there is a way to do it.

i got told that what i have to do is add the param name in javascript with the gotolink function to a specific value and then let flash understand if that specific value is called then it has to jump to this specific part of the application - not using any buttons. like that:

<param name="gotolink" value="home"/>
<param name="gotolink" value="submenue1"/>
etc.

thank you very, very much for your help - if you've got any suggestions it would be great!