A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Money ONline

Much appreciated -- that's pretty good., I actually learnt something internet-related!

One last question: these websites, are they full functionally websites with links, contact form, etc.? Or just one basic page?

Originally posted by tonytryout
    Much appreciated -- that's pretty good., I actually learnt something internet-related!

One last question: these websites, are they full functionally websites with links, contact form, etc.? Or just one basic page?
    all the sites have 100 pages with search results on them.. only a few are fully fleshed out

Originally posted by vampstko
    all the sites have 100 pages with search results on them.. only a few are fully fleshed out
    thanks mate for your replies. I will definitely look into this properly.

very interesting, anywhere i can find a breakdown of how much you make on adsence ? seems like $1 pr 1500 impressions? but do they have a site with more details ? looked but didnt find any like that.
    thanks

everyone does differently with adsense.. some people don't make but change each month, some people do really well.. depends on your target audience .. to point you to 1 website that explains clearly how to make money with adsense would be hard everyone has they're own ideas

Quote Originally Posted by vampstko
    ...to point you to 1 website that explains clearly how to make money with adsense would be hard everyone has they're own ideas
    Too true.
    Here are a couple that are good starts...
    http://www.workboxers.com
    http://www.problogger.net

ask me ...
    try this tool http://www.sonnarinternet.com/kw/ in order to identify aprox. how much keywords cost to publishers. Devide it by 2 or 3 to figure out how much you may get per click if that ad is displayed on your site. Try with word "mesothelioma" - some links cost $40 per click - not sure if it's true, but ...
    By the way, if any of the developers interested in starting a project with domain name www.bugzonline.com - please contact me ASAP - we'll split profit if it will be successfull. What could be site about if its domain is bugzonline

Great site- Answers to a lot of your Questions

tell me, is this sellable..... OddDog's Avatar
    Vamp,

your client is in clear violation of the google adsense tos.

For people that are looking into monetorizing there websites, and have decided that adsense is the way to go I would highly recommend that they stay away from auto-generated content. That is going to get your whole account smart priced. Go for original, quality content.

I would also recomend that you stay with subjects that you like, rather than trying to go for the supposedly high paying words. Meso does not get the high prices that people always claim. 2 years ago, fine, today and tomorrow, forget it.

Well that is cool stuff guys. Just wish I wouldnt have to email so many people for them to come to my site once. What should I do to get them coming back over and over....Because when they are there I make money.

I always see Content with the google ad sense is good but why is it good? what makes people find the site just because it has some content? Really would like to start getting some real traffic I just don't know where to start. I don't have alot of money. Or really any lol. I pay $1 a day on google ad words and get my one click a day where the person just comes in the site and leaves. Please help me guys.

great topic indeed!

whoa! thank you everyone for sharing! it really is so interesting especially now that i'm thinking of having a business online! great tips!

which affiliate programs give higher payout? 'cause 5% won't really be much!