A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: askbush.net

askbush.net

http://askbush.net

Just finished developing the backend. Ask questions! I have three different staff answering them atm.

Tell me what you think Thanks!
    Irfaan.
    aneurysm

pretty simple, but good idea.

Digital Pimp

Well....

I posted a question as a Bush supporter and it was not posted on your site? Seems to me that you are one sided and unwilling to have honest debate. Afraid to show both sides of the coin. Typical, coming from your side of nonsense.

PC

Re: Well....

Originally posted by mrpc
    I posted a question as a Bush supporter and it was not posted on your site? Seems to me that you are one sided and unwilling to have honest debate. Afraid to show both sides of the coin. Typical, coming from your side of nonsense.

PC
    It was posted It was filtered into the 'pending submissions' list which you could have checked... and an email was dispatched to you (as my logs indicate [Sat, 14 May 2005 23:33:45]) telling you that your submission was then answered and posted to the index. Look harder

And as for being one-sided and unwilling to have honest debate: I can tell you that you will be notified if your submission was not posted -- and if so it would be because the question itself does not give rise to any humorous answers that our staff can provide. Inquiries are always welcome.

Hmm.. my friend, perhaps next time you should look through the list and *confirm* prior to shelling out your, using the word with the utmost truth in meaning; nonsense.

Thanks for visiting! Please, feel free to post again.

Irfaan.
    aneurysm

One additional request. If anyone would like to take a look at the source, my css is listed for all to view. Currently in firefox, the css is applied to all the text on the index perfectly, however, when browsing with IE - the text-attributes defined within my css are not parsed.

Any idea why? Have any suggestions for css changes?

Thanks,
    Irfaan.
    aneurysm

Digital Pimp
    Horse Puckey. The question was never put in the pending section and I never received an email from you on any level.

Once again...typical. The ends justify the means.

PC

Originally posted by mrpc
    Horse Puckey. The question was never put in the pending section and I never received an email from you on any level.

Once again...typical. The ends justify the means.

PC
    are you serious? Your question is on the index right here my friend:

You are a visionary President Bush. Do you suspect that we will see freedom continue to grow in the Middle East? How long until Iran, Syria, Saudia Arabia crumbles under the weight of Democracy? 2005-05-14 23:33:16 asked [Pimp Daddy PC]
    aneurysm

Yea I see it there.

Looks like a fun site. You probably don't mean for people to take it seriously, judging by the banner . Lighten up, everyone.
    It must be obvious day at camp stupid

Originally posted by sk8Krog
    Yea I see it there.

Looks like a fun site. You probably don't mean for people to take it seriously, judging by the banner . Lighten up, everyone.
    Hey Hey Hey... this is a *very* serious site hahah.

Thanks sk8Krog
    aneurysm

Just as a follow-up -- for anyone that would like to bombard the site with questions, please feel free. Also, if anyone would like to spread it around by any means please do so. For anyone that feels they would have *much* funnier answers for subsequent incoming questions, PM me and we'll talk. Id love to have funnier writers answering the questions.

Irfaan.
    aneurysm

another follow-up Anyone from the UK that is interested in participating in askbush.net's sister site (TBA), please also feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks.
    aneurysm