A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: login and password movie

login and password movie

hi...
    i wonder if there is a way to simulate a login and password inserting into a textfield with actionscript...
    any help apprecited..
    thanx in advance

reminder, what do you mean by "simulate a login and password inserting into a textfield "? Are you wanting to have like login and password verification to enter the site, or login and password verification to be able to enter text in the textfield?

thanx for your answer...
    i need a movie which show a login box with inserting username and password and i wonder if is that possible with actionscript...
    thanx in advance...

you will need to use actionscript to achieve this. If you have multiple passwords you can use an array to store all your passwords and usernames in.

or if you have only 1 user and pass then

Create 2 input text boxes and give them instance names of "pass_txt" and "user_txt" then put add a button to "enter" the page.

then you can use actionscript to verify the input of those text boxes before it allows you to go to the next frame.

if you need an example FLA let me know.
    FlashBrian

thanx...
    really i need every example if exists...
    thanx in advance...

reminder, here is an example of a rather simple user name and password. If the correct name and password is entered it will load and external .swf and play it, otherwise you get a message saying invald user name or password. There is scripting in the "Action" frame as well as in the enter button.
    Last edited by Mo1010427; 08-15-2007 at 07:08 PM.