A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Camera?

New Camera?

I am thinking about selling my camera and getting something new. I am kinda stuck about what to get. So I need some help. How much should I ask for my camera? (with the stock 32mb stick and a 256 mb Memory Stick Pro). What camera should I get? I have about $150/200 to spend, on top of whatever I can get for my camera now. I was looking at maybe getting this, which I can get refurbished for around 400. Anything better I could do?

*cough*

Try ebay's completed list like this -- this is for UK.

I can't access US Ebay for some reason but basically go to Photography category, then Digital Cameras subcategory, then select your camera model and finally enable "Completed Listing only".

Good choice on 5700, I have been after it myself for a long time but a few people at AVForums are saying it is not worth the price now.

I am looking into buying a Canon 10D any suggestions on a good deal on where to get one? and maybe a place with montly payments?

Does B&H do montly payments....hmhm I wish it was cheaper then it is with the new Rebel XT out now and the 20D
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna