A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: At A Stand-still: Don't know what else I can add

Addicted To FruityLoops Studio FlashKid105's Avatar

At A Stand-still: Don't know what else I can add

http://www.deviantart.com/view/21607714/

I've put a lot of work into this new photomanip so it looks great so far (to me, anyways). However, I don't know what else I can add. I could just take out the current background and substitute a better one so I can add more stuff easier.

Anyways, any ideas?

The background seems too basic, too much like a simple gradient. IMO some delicate and subtle clouds would be a big improvement. It's like there's an emotion in the glowing light in her hand (which you pulled off quite well) but it's not matched by the sky. I know it's the sun going down, but it doesn't look like it.

Just my opinion...but I would reduce the size of the moon to a more realistic size, work on the sky and add some stars. I think with something like that you will have a nice balance of emotion that still centers on her hands, but isn't distracted by the moon and a less realisic sky.

good luck
    The Atlantic Divide My band here in Chicago, USA. || We also exist here on myspace: myspace.com/theatlanticdivide

Addicted To FruityLoops Studio FlashKid105's Avatar
    Awesome,

Thanks for the advice, man. I actually do have a cloud brush set that I downloaded off of DA a while ago. That could be useful for this