A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes, another phone thread

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    hey [B]zap[B]... dude. not everybody has either access to unlocked phones, a company that's spoon-feeding them phones, or the money to get an unlocked phone for the newest/latest/greatest phone. It's cheaper in the US - again, GSM networks here are 850 and 1900 - to buy your phone via their selection due to how they price them. An unlocked S710a is about 400 bucks still in the US.
    Well that sucks, now I cant even recommend phones to peeps in US
    you...you...you cant spell a three letter name?!

I dont know what other phone you can get on Cingular, but ill go with the S710a too. Only thing you want to know about it is that the memory is restricted to a max of 128 MB MSD's so dont go buy bigger ones for it. Also it doesnt have a radio, so if you're that way inclined then this phone isnt helping. It does however have EDGE, but well...I doubt Cingular supports that (I havent heard of a single carrier that does).

Rob, even us people at Motorola realised how lame the V3's features were. So lame that we decided that the next V3 HAD to have good features, hence the V3x. I dont think there are any Motorola employees here that actually USE the RAZR. We might own a couple...but nope, never seen anyone actually use them

cingular.com

it's not hard to misspell stuff. and besides, the name... hell, I've been gerick, gerbrick, and bawbag (!?) in the last few days. names online are just meant to be misspelled.

bah. getting tired of the motorola comments. bought sendo, and I don't see a damn thing happening from that. you got access to phones, but no hook-ups. and you don't know what's in the US, despite having access probably to a screen that says "US", blah, blah...

the selection in the US sucks. period.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

what better group to test new phones then flashkit. zakp you need ot step up and rep the yellow and blue better. if this was cheerleading you would so drop the spiritstick
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Quote Originally Posted by zakp0
    Rob, even us people at Motorola realised how lame the V3's features were. So lame that we decided that the next V3 HAD to have good features, hence the V3x. I dont think there are any Motorola employees here that actually USE the RAZR. We might own a couple...but nope, never seen anyone actually use them
    Pfffffft, fair dooz! IT does what I need it to do and it looks damn fine do i'm happy!

As for 3 letter names... my name's Robb
    "Wah wah wah Dorothy Parker wah wah wah" - hanratty21

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    what better group to test new phones then flashkit. zakp you need ot step up and rep the yellow and blue better. if this was cheerleading you would so drop the spiritstick
    Thats it im not posting anything more about phones...ffs...

I'm ordering the Ericcson from Sony today.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.