A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Animal Splicer 1.0!

Animal Splicer 1.0!

I made this for fun, hope you like it
    http://www.theshadowfang.uwclub.net/...r/splicer.html

Fran

Im not super hot for it as a game, but the illustrations are real nice!
    P.S.- This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
    - Mitch Hedberg RIP

Yeah, i really like the illustrations. Did you do them in Flash? The game is pretty good. It could be changed so that it could be used as a teaching game...adding up numbers or something. The only thing that looks odd is the text for what animal is on the stand. I'm on a Mac so i think you just need to export the font.

Glad you like it

Yup I did all the illustrations in flash... I've grown up with it since I was 16 so I can't get used to any other programmes drawing tools hehe.

I had thought about making it a proper game: you get shown a creature and you have to figure out what to put together to make it in a set amount of time... but it was just a little project to have some fun drawing weird monsters and learn some new action script so I thought I might as well put it up as an internet toy for people to have a play with.

Thankyou VERY much to Flashkit (the site and these forums) ...I wouldn't have been able to make this without it

Quote Originally Posted by marcovb323
    The only thing that looks odd is the text for what animal is on the stand. I'm on a Mac so i think you just need to export the font.
    Ooo I did not know I had to export the fonts for everyone to see. Where abouts do I turn that on? Thanks very much for letting me know, theres nothing worse than something looking out of place on a different computer.

In the library, you can click add font or something like that...i think.

Mistress of the Night X_Piper_X's Avatar
    In the darkest deepest confinds of your mind
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAaarrrggg
    I made this for fun, hope you like it
    http://www.theshadowfang.uwclub.net/...r/splicer.html
    Fran
    Very unique and awesome, I also love the Web Site it bring you to when you click on the botton right hand corner, very good job man, I saved it to my favorites, I love it and I think I may become addicted to the main site it links to, interactive worlds are fun like an adventure game and I love those, Great job man. A++++++++++++ all the way accross the board.
    Sincerely Rock On,
    ♥Piper♥
    ↓Come Visit My Site (Piper`s Lair)↓

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are Krunchy and good with Ketchup!