A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I'm in Love- 40D

I'm in Love- 40D

So over this past weekend while down in Boston I stepped into a camera shop to snoop around things I can't afford and got to play around with the 40D. I am in love- the size is perfect, 3" lcd display is amazing, tabbed menu is a lot better then the 20D menu, the arrangement of buttons put me off at first but are actually really well done, the shutter is A LOT quieter then the 20D in comparison(obviously had mine and shot side by side) and the list goes on. I will definitely be drooling over the 40D until I can get it. The 30D didn't even phase me as wanting it and I actually chose a used 20D over it but the 40D is quite the little piece of gear that has me wanting.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    forgot to mention the Live View, and the Anti-Dust technology and the add-on Battery grip with wireless connectivity and a ton more, I'm half knee in drool ever since I saw it, just waiting for it to arrive next month to Dubai, and then I'll be a very happy nerd for a long time

*Hugs his G5 and calls it 40D by mistake*

Live view is pointless imo unless you are doing a studio shoot and you use it to fine tune a focal point. I didn't release the new grip has wireless! I was just going to keep my grip I have now...
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    I'm only frightened by the price drop the week after I buy it