A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Super Moderator

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Welcome to the KoolMoves Support Forum
    If you have not already registered with Flash Kit, we recommend that you register so that you will have full access to this forum and the forum members.

At www.koolmoves.com, there are extensive online resources, a user guide, tutorials created by forum members, and member websites made with KoolMoves.

Make a Search Before Asking Your Question
    Even if your problem seems new to you, it may have been answered already.

Use Informative Subject Lines
    "Help me add gravity to my game" is a better subject line than "Please help me!!!!!!"

Communication Tips
    If you have a question, try to be clear, detailed and specific. If a particular bit of ActionScript code is the problem, post the code by copying and pasting it from your project. If effects/transitions/motion are involved, a zipped .fun file is better.

If you are using a trial or a beta version of KoolMoves, specify the version (click on Help > About KoolMoves to find your version).

Please do not post multiple threads on the same topic. Please do not start a new thread to reply to an old thread.

The person who helped you took sometimes more than an hour to try and solve your problem for free. A "thank you" is always appreciated. So are smilies.

Also

Do not post Bug reports here, if you have found what seems to be a repeatable bug or KM crashes, send them to support@koolmoves.com

NEVER post your serial number or registration details in the forum! If you have questions about registration or problems with the install of KM email support