A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Photoshop Instructor

Photoshop Instructor

What kind of money can an Adobe ACE certified person make teaching PhotoShop/Illustrator in a college or community college setting?

Instructor - Computer Science
    Higher Ed.
    25th%ile Median 75th%ile
    the United States $33,053 $42,649 $68,328

Rarely will you find a job in which you would teach only Adobe classes. Most colleges will want you to also have at least an Associates in Computer Science.
    Palette Masters design
    Oentsjerk Netherlands
    http://www.pittypattermarket.com

Most accredited colleges will want you to have a Masters in Comp Sci or MFA in Art. Or you will need to be a well-known indusrty/art world figure to dodge the above requirement.

You really do not get a lot of $$ for teaching, I have taught before as adjunct (part-time) and it was a nice supplement but I can make better money "doing" rather than "teaching".

i know a couple of people that teach flash and pshop locally at the technical college. they do not make a lot, and they might even get paid on a 'per class' basic, even though the students sign up for a semester. both of these people have other jobs. hope that helps.

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog Photos Book

i teach one class a semester at an accredited art school in dc. less than 5k a class, trust me. the connections, however, are no joke.