A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Support for calling DLL files through third party stand alone applications

Yah i know about zinc and swf studio and mprojector,and none of them offer reliable DLL calling, zincs doesn't work at all, mprojector you have to use their SDK, the same applies to swf studio, and what i liked about flashprojector is that i can use powerbasic or VB to create my dll's and activex controls and i don't have to convert any SDK from one language to another, plus i notice that Flashprojector is the only tool that offers activex control events, which is huge for me because that's how i call my own flash function directly from the activex Control which made integration a snap. Plus what i can gather so far is that Flashprojector Team has combined the best of all of the other tools in one.

this tool has really opened up a whole new world for me and I'm grateful to these guys.

Don't listen to the BS by AS Coder... HE is the Flashprojector "team" and developer posing as a user.

He's spamming on virtualy every forum there is using different aliases (AS Coder, CoolCoder, FlashSWF...) - be warned...

FK's Official Mac Hater jasonsplace's Avatar
    Ok, 7thHeaven...I may not agree with AS_Coder but what in the Hell is wrong with you? Don't you have anything better to do than go around and rip on every post that AS_Coder has made. I think it's lame that you would sign up for that sole purpose...I think that you are probably really another user on this board as well and didn't want to get your real account banned but unless you have something useful to say, then don't
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.

I may not agree with AS_Coder but what in the Hell is wrong with you? Don't you have anything better to do than go around and rip on every post that AS_Coder has made
    Give me a break. the real crook is ASCoder and you're attacking me...

Look at the stats... he's made 3 posts, and they all promote his software. Frankly, I don't care what you think, I'm alerting the moderators. Not You.

He's registered exclusively to promote his software, under the disguise of a normal "user".

It's taken a while to clean up these forums and set some ground rules set, that's why I bring this to everyone's attention.

And you've made 3 posts as well...all negative and blasting other Forum users. If you wanted to alert the Moderators only then you could have sent him a PM or clicked the Report Bad Post button...but I know that the Moderators have seen these posts and apparently saw nothing wrong with it.
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.

Designer in overdrive

Peace ???

Come on guy's a little bit of peace overhere .
    There's allready a lot off wars going on we don't need it at FK.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsplace
    And you've made 3 posts as well...all negative and blasting other Forum users.
    Do you actually close your eyes when you're typing... or reading for that matter????

I did NOT blast users - as in PLURAL. I alerted you to the same ONE user.

You blasted my post as well which makes it users. It seems to me that you are no better than AS_Coder as you signed up for only one purpose and it wasn't to help people.
    Jason L. Wright

Uhm, if I recall... and infact, you only need to scroll up to do so... you blasted me...

Quote: what in the Hell is wrong with you?
    Quote: Don't you have anything better to do...
    Quote: I think it's lame that you would sign up for that sole purpose...

You're not a moderator and you have no more or less entitlement than me to post on FK - what's makes you so special that you get to decide how people should spend their time and/or post?

If I "blasted" you, then I apologize. I don't have a problem with your posts (well, apart from this thread ), but I do have a problem with AS_Coder and his harem of aliases.

I took your advice and reported it to the Moderator.

I am not saying that I didn't blast you...as I know I did...and did it on purpose. But that wasn't my sole purpose of signing up on FlashKit.
    Jason L. Wright

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    Well I'm a moderator and I can see everyone's IP address and the IPs for FlashProjector and AS_Coder do not match. A user called flashswf hangs out in the northcode forums and none of the IP addresses used by that user match any of the ones I found above.

I don't doubt that AS_Coder and flashswf are FlashProjector fans I have no reason to believe that they are all the same person. As long as that's the case I don't see how AS_Coder has done anything wrong, but I'll lob this over the wall to Planet (the FK admin) just in case...

However, 7thHeaven and Gambini are one and the same and the Gambini account has been banned from Flashkit. So your quote about "I do have a problem with AS_Coder and his harem of aliases" is a little hypocritical since this is at least alias #2 for you (3 if you count the MDMSupport account).

If you have problems with another user, bring them to me or another moderator. Don't try and solve the problem yourself, you'll just start a riot, especially if all you have are paranoid suspicions without any real proof.

Now shake hands. Play nice and stop bashing each other or I'm gonna turn Gerbick loose in here with his mighty stick o' banishment, and I think he might be drinking again so watch out

Hey Gambini, how's it going? Long time no see...if I remember correct you promoted your product more than anyone else and we had some "nice conversations" much like the one that evolved today. The funny thing is that you are the only person that i've ever really gotten heated with on FK (I think). Anyway, Hi!
    Jason L. Wright

I'm somewhat confused here, so maybe you could explain.

1. Why ban 7thHeaven account when no products were promoted, but it was brought to your attention that flashprojector are using several aliases to actualy push their product?

2. You say you have no proof, then what about the fact that "flashswf" has posted on your own Northcode forums (and promoted flashprojector), the MDM Forums (and been banned) and also on the Screentime forums?

3. Furthermore, why have flashprojectors posts been deleted from other Flash Forums including ultrashock.com?

Rules are set and enforced, and when somebody brings it to your attention, you ban them. How do you justify it when no "counter" publicity was executed?

This "MDM Support" account exists to offer support to users who post specific MDM related questions on this forum. Does it get banned too?

Jasonsplace, how are you doing? How were your two years out? Dude, you must have missed using a PC!

Did 7th Heaven get banned? I did miss the computer for 2 years but they were good none the less.
    Jason L. Wright

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    Why ban 7thHeaven account when no products were promoted, but it was brought to your attention that flashprojector are using several aliases to actualy push their product?
    I didn't ban the account, just pointed out that the owner is the same as the Gambini account, who was previously banned from FK. The new account appears to be an attempt to end-run the FK rules. If Planet wants to give him a second chance and let him stay, that's cool, just not my call and not off to a good start by openly attacking another FK user (also against the FK rules).

You say you have no proof, then what about the fact that "flashswf" has posted on your own Northcode forums (and promoted flashprojector), the MDM Forums (and been banned) and also on the Screentime forums?
    flashswf hasn't been banned from the northcode forums, I don't even know if that user is the same as the one that's been banned everywhere else. He may be a FlashProjector user now, but my flashswf user used to help other SWF Studio users so it's not very likely that he's Jay in disguise.

Furthermore, why have flashprojectors posts been deleted from other Flash Forums including ultrashock.com?
    They've all got their own rules. Some folks are more tolerant, some less.

Rules are set and enforced, and when somebody brings it to your attention, you ban them. How do you justify it when no "counter" publicity was executed?
    Again I didn't ban 7thHeaven, didn't even recommend it. There's still no proof that FlashProjector and AS_Coder share a brain, just speculation. Until there is real proof (if it exists) there's no problem. I've notified the FK admin and he's looking into this now. Sockpuppet sniffer engaged...

This "MDM Support" account exists to offer support to users who post specific MDM related questions on this forum. Does it get banned too?
    Why? Have you done something we should know about? As long as you're not a sockpuppet account that is used to rant about other users or spam the board I don't see a problem.
    Last edited by Northcode; 11-14-2005 at 08:06 PM.

It looks like we have a little bit of spam, a dash of flame wars topped off with a sprinkling of alias. There are rules against these and they appear to have been tread-on in this thread.

There also appears to be some deception going on here. If you have an alias, then please let me know so we can work to get you all just one account each. Each member is allowed only one account on Flash Kit.

Protecting privacy. I’m not an attorney, but I’m fairly certain that this rule is also being broken.
    Rule: You will respect other people's right to personal privacy and will not post any other person's identifying information (including their names, contact information, and any other relevant information) within the forum but your own.

Advertising, promoting… this rule is without a doubt being broken.
    Rule: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate or prohibited in the Forums.

Flame wars are also against the rules at Flash Kit.
    Rule: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Another rule is respect, there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of that going on around here. If you have a problem, then please take it off of Flash Kit, then return once you’ve found a resolution, we may even allow you to share it with us.

So before I have to do the research to find you, please get me your aliases and whatever information that I will need to clean up the issues and no one will have to be banned. If you have already been banned and you disagree with the action then please email me at webmaster at flash kit dot com.

This thread is closed.