A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for a Drag & Drop system....

Hybrid View

Looking for a Drag & Drop system....

Hello,

I am the owner of http://www.pixeltown.org

This is a place advertisers can gain hundreds more hits to their website in an innovative way!

Although this method is proving to be ok so far, I would love to make it MUCH more simple by using a flash Drag & Drop system.

Put simply, there are various walls/doors/windows to choose from, and the user drags&drops them together to make their advetising house/building. Then they print screen it, and send it in.

There MAY be pay involved if the website continues to take off.

Please PM me or email at: therankinator@hotmail.com

Thanks!

some dude
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelTown
    There MAY be pay involved
    Hello Sir,

I'm sort of interested in your offer. Very tempting I must say. You did mention the site continuing to take off. Out of curiosity how many members do you currently have and is the site generating any revenue at this point?

Best Regards,
    Inquisitive Freelancer

Quote Originally Posted by xavier101
    Hello Sir,

I'm sort of interested in your offer. Very tempting I must say. You did mention the site continuing to take off. Out of curiosity how many members do you currently have and is the site generating any revenue at this point?

Best Regards,
    Inquisitive Freelancer

Currently, 3 people have paid to have their advertisement displayed on there.

As of now, people simply won't take the time to design their advertisement, which is why this drag & drop system is so vital to the projects success.