A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: a little code help

a little code help

ok i have this code to make a drag control for my movie....it is 24 frames long...but when it goes around from the last fram to the first frame it stops there....here is the code...Is there anything you see in it that would make it stop...or not let it keep going?
    Attached Files Attached Files

It would be better if it were an fla not a txt file.

An FKer
    Pain

Like swak said, I read through the txt file and it means nothing to me, and probably to alot of people as well

Perhaps you can attach you .fla or an 'example' .fla with the code in it so that we can see first hand where and what the problem is?

well guys the problem is if i post the fla. there is no images in my movieclips.....they are all brought in using xml....should i just send it and you can put in yer own pics?...

well screw it here it is...in very simple form....some of the code for the xml onload isnt being used but will when the rest is added into the fla. But it wont effect the mouse drag stuff

the code is on the (so far empty MC's CAR & still)

well i might as well post the xml file too.....just name yer images 1 to 24.jpg and put them in a folder next to the fla and xml named photos....the fla uses 48 images but thats too much renaming of pics to worry about.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Paingod; 11-03-2005 at 12:25 PM.