A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: black background when I print movie clip

Thankful, thank you very much for your time so far an you have achieved the result that i am looking for. I'll need to double check all my movies and see where this mystery black background is coming from and I'll take a look at your FLA's too and maybe that might jog something in my cranium !!

I did some tests last night too and set the HTML background to white for both index files (index.html & homeIndex.html) and this made no difference so it's gotta be somewhere in Flash (me thinks ) but I'll let you know how it works out.

Again thanks for your efforts.

Nick
    clearIMAGEdesign.com

No problem I like to help if I can somehow. I am also sure the other guy (launchpad67) was also interested to help you, but most likely didn't understand completely what's the problem that bugs you... I know all these guys are wonderful and most helpful guys ever, so I'm sure he gave his best to help you as well.

I am sorry I couldn't do more than that, but at least you know it's working and the error must be somewhere on your side, somewhere inside one of those linked swf files.

Sure, let us know how this thing is developing. It may help others with the same problem in the future.

Cheers!
    :: ONLINE PORTFOLIO :: web site (Flash version 7 required, recommended screen resolution: at least 1024x768 pixels)

:: SASHA-Z-CREATIONS :: web site

VOILA!!! I found the problem. It was with a rogue SWF that was part of the original intro that had a black background. I needed the black background so therefore I just created a bottom layer with a black box. I also found if the HTML is set to Black background the problem re-encounters. Now i just need to buy a new ink cartridge.

Thanks so much for your help.

Nick
    clearIMAGEdesign.com

No problem, I knew you will solve that eventually... you just needed someone to push you a little bit, hehe...

Take care !
    :: ONLINE PORTFOLIO :: web site (Flash version 7 required, recommended screen resolution: at least 1024x768 pixels)

:: SASHA-Z-CREATIONS :: web site