A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Comments on site???

Comments on site???

I am updating my site. I would like to here any comments you can give me on it. I still need to add alot of interactive content and work on some of the sections.click here

cool site

I love your site. I finished my degree in graphic/interactive design. Your site is very clean, and is not overdone like so many flash sites. I just took my site down, www.mydigitalscott.com except for a tiny bit. well, it looks like you have a very cool job, and is something i aspire to.

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    I'll tell ya...white is a tough color but you pull it off well. I really like this site a lot.

The only drawback for me was the sliding header image. I love the slide and also the image but I think there is an alpha or a tint applied to it and it comes off pale and blotchy as it slides back and forth. Hard to describe but very distinct.

under the "advertising" page, what is the font being used there? where it says " Print Advertising"

thanks~

nice... but where is the interactivity???

-_-
    nice... but where is the interactivity???
    The slider???

About the site:
    Very cool.

I hope you can feel my hatred radiating through your screen. I just finished a long session of finishing up my site and now I have to look at your awesome creation! jk. Anyways, it looks great so far, the only parts that bother me are the opaque guy on the left and the logo with the outer glow. The man’s pants are faded weird. I did not really notice become attracted to your logo until I saw it in the contact section. I really like the way you have your experience section set up. The rest of the site flows nicely. You have a lot of work and appear very well rounded with your skills. It is very impressive, good luck.

-_-
    The site rocks!