A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nepzap2 vs. creativeinsomnia :: All Stitched Up

C

Here I am bud. Got kind of crazy with this one. It went everywhere!

Hey Nep. I like the concept of the volley, but I think those diagonals in the bottom left hand corner are a slight bit too strong. Either that, or select the flowers, invert, and feather the selection so that the diagonals aren't so hard on the flowers.

Just my personal opinon. Great stuff though .

DaVulf. I was just in Toronto visiting some family, frist time there, nice city, clean, progressive and big.

I see what you are saying. I hope C doesn't get mad at me, I kind of rushed it. But you are right at a second glance the diagonals are hard on the flowers. Thanks for the critique and observation.

Quote Originally Posted by nepzap2
    DaVulf. I was just in Toronto visiting some family, frist time there, nice city, clean, progressive and big.

I see what you are saying. I hope C doesn't get mad at me, I kind of rushed it. But you are right at a second glance the diagonals are hard on the flowers. Thanks for the critique and observation.
    Yea, Toronto is a good place, lots of good restaurants and fun things to do. Surprisingly, it feels bigger than alot of US cities, and it only has 3 million of so people (about 1/10 of the Canadian population, lol).

All in all, for a rushed volley it is really good. I was just being nitpicky with the diagonals. I find that most people put them in volleys (myself included), but it's all a balance of how you incorporate them so that they don't look harsh.