Hi !
This is darshan here.......I have no idea if my problem has been posted before, and the problem is that i simply dont have the time right now to surf the community for a solution...... Hope you can help me out......

I have problem with running the .exe file on my HDD... I have multiple presentation slides .... These slides are divided into multiple files, which i have linked to a 'single file'...... This file is in turn linked to a main file in which, first the main movie runs and then the main file is played......
Now i have put two hyper texts in the main movie.... Each one of them is linked to a different file...... My problem is with the second hyper txt. ...When i click it, it opens a page which has three buttons.... Which in turn load different .swf files...... In these files, i have given cross buttons which are supposed to load the 'single file'........ The problem is that I CANNOT ACCESS THE 'single file' FROM ALL THE SLIDES.......Sometimes it jumps to the main movie......... Pls note that i have around 8 AVs running through the whole file........
I have checked and rechecked the whole damn scripting to all the buttons and pages....... But the problem remains the same.... At one time it may run smoothly, but smtimes it simply doesnt respond at all, and if it does....It loads the wrong page.........

I have also tried reinstalling flash but cannot solve the problem.....
........darshan