A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Free flash flickr photoblog

Free flash flickr photoblog

Kinda pissed in a way because I bought the www.slideshowpro.net flash component and earlier today for a few hours Admedia helped me write a php script that lets me use my old database from pixelpost to upload images and dynamically link it to it...

and while on the SSP forums I was looking for easy directions on dynamically loading my new pro flickr account sets into this sweet little app and I come across this site took me 2 minutes to fill in the info and I had a flash gallery done.

Kinda pissed but I still like mine so far and will continue to tweak my own since Admedia put so much time into helping me out and I like the results so far. Just thought I would share

http://www.mykards.com/pro/
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Doesn't work very well for me. I set up a flickr account to test it and the slideshow froze while the website tried to contact the flickr host.

Design & Photography

Gave it a try

Well I gave myKards a try cause I wanted a cool gallery like WannaBe's.. here is the link..

My Photo gallery