A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Spring Cleaning - Revival

Spring Cleaning - Revival

Alright summer is setting in(at least here in VT) and I am getting the spring bug to be outside a lot more. I have been hiking a lot lately and am planning on some camping adventures. It is time to spring clean.

What helpful links have you all seen this winter? Let's all go through our bookmarks and share what we all have read and we can do a huge overhaul of the 101 thread. Also what sort of things do you all want to see happen here in the photo forum? Weekly challenges?

I can't complain as I have been VERY VERY slacker in my photos lately. I haven't opened PS to edit any of my photos in weeks(well right now my main comp is dead but hopefully fixing it this weekend) I actually got around to having a shoot the other day with my lady and I will hopefully post them as soon as I revive my comp. Also since it is too nice to not be outside I will have my camera with me and really start shooting on a regular basis.

So let's have it. What do you all want done around here?!
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Nikonist
    challenges would be fun...or a collaborative project like someone is starting a themed collage...like an empty canvas with one photo and passing it on to another one who has to add a matching shot...and so on...everyone can add a pic and perhaps text also...how about it?
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

exclusive member ( V I P ) tiGRAN=-2001's Avatar
    I'd like to see more postings about anything, even if it involves alaskan doughnuts.

Hmm maybe by the end of the summer make a FK photo book? I started a blurb book but life came up so it got put on the back burner but I think this week I will restart it. I will report on the quality and maybe we could use them to print it.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Weekly challenges would be good - maybe we vote on winners etc..

I'm in!
    Been a while since I was here! Might just stay around this time! | Check out my Deviations - all comments welcomed!