A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Mad Money on CNBC...

Mad Money on CNBC...

All I have to say is, W.T.H. Booyah? It looks like it could actually be an informative program if it wasn't so chaotic.

that's the charm of the show. the man is insane, but when you think about it, he keeps your attention.

and that is something I can deal with. not saying I invest solely on what this dude says/screams, but he does some damn good research, tries to predict some trends, sometimes misses the mark, sometimes hits the mark, but he's at least entertaining.

Couldn't have some boring sounding dude like the teacher from Ferris Bueller.

you nooow have to lower the investment interest due to following concerns, anyone, anyone.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

exactly....i flip through channels and see this guy going nuts, but he seems to have his S*** together. Very interesting show.

Yeah, I see what you're saying (and I read that last part while emulating voice, didactic tone and all. ) but the chair throwing and random smashing of sound effect buttons confuses me.

Anyone not familar with the show, this picture says it all.

It is funny when the callers start to trail off and he gets down on the floor and starts to go to sleep.

Vote for your dog
    He (Cramer) does give the impression of being a sweaty Orangutan on crack.

The advice is often fairly good (and sometimes wickedly profitable) ... and unlike any other broker become commentator ... he admits his mistakes.

Essentially he has enough of a following to affect the markets with his suggestions(demands). His rants can significantly affect current stock prices over the short run...

As to the presentation style...

If you can stand it ... its worth a look see.

I've been watching Cramer for a year or so now, I like his show. I used to listen to his radio show online as well, he is much more mellow on the radio.

I like his animated style. It gets Average Joe interested in the stock market. I love when he throws chairs around. Now he has a big pile of chairs so that it causes more destruction when he throws them.

He has great advice on the market in general, what sectors you should be in etc.

DON'T BUY!! DON'T BUY BLUTH!!

/obscure?

our current beta fish is named Booya (unrelated to that dude)
    R.I.P. Dagobah.

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

Dare I say I enjoy watching it?