A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chick Flick movie

To wannabe, I actually DID listen, someone mentioned Disney Films. But I guess you didn't read the thread, right?

Anyway, mark, like I mentioned, unlike most girls for some reason she doesn't just let loose and cry.

Guess I have to get her drunk for that to happen.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Quote Originally Posted by ViRGo_RK
    I need some suggestions for a chick flick movie that will help keep the g/f's mind off of the death of her grandmom. She's taken it pretty rough, and I've never been to good at this consoling thing. But it appears she either needs a huge release, which she won't do (she tends to keep it pent up) or something to take her mind off of it.

What are some good movies that will help distract her with love and puppies and what not?
    the notebook. it will make her realize how good a life her granny had before hse kicked the bucket.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

That's absolutely twisted, silver.

I'd expect nothing less

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.

Quote Originally Posted by nordberg
    spanglish is not bad for a chick flick.
    murial's wedding is another great one, but not a traditional chick flick.
    Go the aussie chick flicks.... 'Muurrriiiiaaallll!' Far out, i can still hear that sound ringing in my ears...
    Crystal
    Ban Software Patents!
    SuperGirl Blog

BTW, i just noticed that getting your hair cut really nice makes you feel good, but i reckon you should just get her to read all the stuff posted in this thread... she'll be cracking a smile in no time...Im actually in tears from laughing at a 'room' full of men trying to figure out a way to console one woman!
    Crystal
    Ban Software Patents!
    SuperGirl Blog

Anyway, mark, like I mentioned, unlike most girls for some reason she doesn't just let loose and cry.

God i'm so jealous....

I don't think a two hour long movie is gonna make her feel better.

Take her to dinner, take her on a little trip, get her some flowers with a thoughtful note,talk to her and let her understand that if she "just can't take it" you are right there...

Just be a nice boyfriend, husband... She'll appreciate it and you be the winner in the end.

just do anything to not give her the chance to say "you weren't there for me when i needed it!"
    Cannot comprehend this site still exists

Quote Originally Posted by iForgotMyPassword
    God i'm so jealous....

I don't think a two hour long movie is gonna make her feel better.

Take her to dinner, take her on a little trip, get her some flowers with a thoughtful note,talk to her and let her understand that if she "just can't take it" you are right there...

Just be a nice boyfriend, husband... She'll appreciate it and you be the winner in the end.

just do anything to not give her the chance to say "you weren't there for me when i needed it!"
    i was not aware you also were a girl.

what you should really do, is get some flowers, take that crybaby of yours and goto wherever her grandmother is buried, and then let her just grieve and talk to the headstone..

Hey, iForgotMyPassword, you have a cool blog.

The Long Green Mile
    Sorry Dont watch "chick" fliks.
    Why not take her for a walk somewhere or make her a lovely dinner and offer a massage and then the movie.
    Chances are she will feel rotten until she's had her breakdown, she needs to deal with this the sooner the better.
    Someone I know once said this really well "waiting for an emotional breakdown is like being caught between the lightning and the thunderclap - the longer you wait the longer it looms"

Quote Originally Posted by admedia
    Hey, iForgotMyPassword, you have a cool blog.

Me too

The pictures are really cool.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z
    Me too

The pictures are really cool.
    Where's your Flash?
    Last edited by admedia; 03-16-2006 at 12:28 PM.

Where is my flash page? Oh...I have my pixelpost linked in my footer for now till I have more time to finish up a full site to intergrate the flash part. Don't you worry your work is not going to waste
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

silverx2: Not a girl, just a considerate guy...

admedia: Thank you, although i haven't had time to routinely update anymore. (and i'm mentally preparing a giant mega "impossible for me" to do new site...)

a considerate guy with a pink playboy avatar. that SCREAMS slutty girl.

Tough call since most Chick Flicks involve crying and someone dying.

Well, we decided mutually that since it's St. Patrick's day, we'd go with Boondock Saints, rendering this entire thread useless. So no doubt the same process will occur, just to a different back drop movie. Thanks for all your amazing suggestions though.

Well, we decided mutually that since it's St. Patrick's day, we'd go with Boondock Saints, rendering this entire thread useless. So no doubt the same process will occur, just to a different back drop movie. Thanks for all your amazing suggestions though.
    GREAT MOVIE!! Good choice

hehe I got that for about 20p when I was in Poland last... it was on some magazine like TV Quick or something! The full English movie... was an ok waste of an hour or so... their irish accents lead a bit to be desired, but it was an ok movie 7/10

Whatever happened to the sequal?

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    a considerate guy with a pink playboy avatar. that SCREAMS slutty girl.

well, it's just "bait"... slutty girls see it, think i'm one of em and pm me all the time