A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo's anyone?

Tattoo's anyone?

Who here has a tattoo and what is it of, seems like every one has one these days....

I have the eye of Horus (egyptian symbol) on my back between my sholder blades where no one ever sees it....

What have you got?
    Crystal
    Ban Software Patents!
    SuperGirl Blog

Atleast it is not on your lower back (haha Admedia )

I have my brother initials on the sides of my wrist and the date he died on the inside part of my wrist...I have a crappy picture somewhere...
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

i don't have any...actually pretty happy i don't.

I'm taking after my late grandfather, who went through the navy and a lot of world travel....he never got a tattoo even when it was very very popular in the WWII era. He always said it was his way of getting a tattoo by not ever getting one.

Although, every once in a while i think of a good idea to have a tattoo, but i guess it'd have to be something like what wannabe has. I don't want it for novelty...i want meaning behind it.

I will always have something behind mine.

I know too many people like this "E6 looks cool on that wall, can I have that with more red...what a cute butterfly...but it on my lower back"
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z
    but it on my lower back"
    TRAMP STAMP!

It took 30 minutes. I'm proud of you guys for holding out that long.

Oh tramp stamp...

I want to get one of a dragon I designed myself.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Quote Originally Posted by lefteyewilly
    TRAMP STAMP!

I was waiting for Admedia to chime in...

LOL, my mother has a tattoo on her lower back and my older sister has the same one but in a different colour.... rotfl
    Crystal
    Ban Software Patents!
    SuperGirl Blog

Tramps!

Well, i dunno, i cant really say that about my own mother can i? Shes my step mother though... But on younger girls i reckon they are tramps anyway!
    Last edited by CookieSnMilK; 03-16-2006 at 12:23 AM. Reason: so many spelling mistakes it wasnt readable
    Crystal
    Ban Software Patents!
    SuperGirl Blog

I am waiting to see a girl with a target on that spot...

I'll talk to her.

What use would that be?? Seriously, i reckon tattooing has gone way OTT, i cant stand people covered with them, or tattoos on forearms.... thts just nasty... so guess where my partner wants his tatoos?? On his forearms (just like his father)... ew
    Crystal
    Ban Software Patents!
    SuperGirl Blog

I want something on the outside of my forearm SO bad...some sentence, some saying...but it has to be something that means something to me...and i got nothing

oh yeah and I want a job.

My room mate just HAS tattoos...he ran into a large amount of money and so he just got so many random meaningless tattoos; he has his side partly done, part of a chest piece done, 2 tattoos on his lower back on the sides, a full sleeve, and is about to work on his other arm. He has things like willy wonka, rob deniro from taxi driver, alex from clock work orange, and other random stuff within his sleeve. He DOES have meaningful tattoos...but ugth...I don't get most of them...

*edit*

Did you really just ask me what that target tattoo would be used for? How old are you? I think all these FK jokes fly way over your head...I know a lot are inside jokes only us losers that have been on here for a long time get but still... no offense.
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 03-16-2006 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z

Did you really just ask me what that target tattoo would be used for? How old are you? I think all these FK jokes fly way over your head...I know a lot are inside jokes only us losers that have been on here for a long time get but still... no offense.
    No, thats not what i asked really, I just wanted to know what man was so stoopid that they needed a target?

And they fly 'under' my head, im female so im up ^^^^^^ here, while your male brains are in the gutter constantly...
    Crystal
    Ban Software Patents!
    SuperGirl Blog

Quote Originally Posted by CookieSnMilK
    im female so im up ^^^^^^ here, while your male brains are in the gutter constantly...
    are you sure that's brain, and not emotions? hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by luvenny
    zing!

wait...that is one right? I am new to that scene

Quote Originally Posted by CookieSnMilK
    tattoo
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Quote Originally Posted by luvenny
    Im only sure that i have no idea what your talking about and my eyes hurt... Oh and it raining finally

And that pic means what Hanratty21?
    Crystal
    Ban Software Patents!
    SuperGirl Blog

Oh so much about brains...

no tats, an proud of it. I swear some kids think they'll never live past 30. I had hair down to my arse once, and it painless to cut it off and move on. I heard tats get you alot of girls but I'm past that age where I want the kind of girl attracted to that.