A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: pricing

pricing

I am trying to get a web design company started and I need some help figuring out what prices to charge. It is clear that depending on the type of site (i.e. flash, html, php, etc.).

Does anyone know of a good site that has reviews and explanations of average prices to charge on site development? Thank you for any help!!!

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    This has been covered over in the Boardroom forum many times over.
    Try using the Search link above before starting a new thread on what you think might have been asked before.
    Basically it's against federal law for us as professionals to discuss (fix) pricing.
    The rule of thumb is to charge whatever the market will bear... in otherwords, don't worry about what others are charging. You charge as much as you can get for your level and quality of work balanced against how badly the client wants your service and how good a salesperson you are.

::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Thread moved. In the future please use the search function located under the bread crumb trail at the top of all forums and threads.