A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Freelance - thanks

Flash Freelance - thanks

Hi Guys,
    Firstly I want to say THANKS, since I've been able to make a good dollar from picking up jobs out of the FLASH FREELANCE section. I do have a suggestion I'd like to offer though...
    I check the FREELANCE section vitually every day and I find that many people post replies to jobs that are well and truely finished. This of course brings them back to the top.
    I'd love to see the Freelance section have a start and end date on jobs, so you know which jobs have expired, and so that people can't post against these jobs.
    I'd also like to see a rating system on users for the freelance section. While I've had a few people waste my time, and been really slow payers, the last guy I did work for dropped the funds in my paypal account the second I finished the work, which I feel should be rewarded.
    Anyway, keep up the good work.
    Thanks,
    ExpertAnimators.

Thansk EA. We already have it listed in the Freelance Forum Rules to mark the thread as resolved once the postion has been filled.

You make a good point about the start and end date. The only quick way that I can see to resolve that issue would be for folks to list thier job with the summary line starting with a date. We could list that in the rules section but I'm not so sure that everyone is going to see that.

Great ideas and thanks for the feedback.