A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mmmm Food...

Tomorrow I am making russian "Pelmeni" with some "Borsch" and "Blini" with oh Red Caviar. And no not because it's cheaper, but because it's better than black. Not many russians eat black caviar believe it or not. Tastes like ass, and Red is just so nice and salty, goes well with vodka and many other dishes.

I didn't eat last night, I drank 2 litres of IRN-BRU instead
    "Wah wah wah Dorothy Parker wah wah wah" - hanratty21

Oh and yes Gerbick you can come over to my house and we'll eat some russian soul food. No pork I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by noiselab
    Tomorrow I am making russian "Pelmeni" with some "Borsch" and "Blini"
    umm. what?

i was under the impression that russians only ate human babies.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I made this for my new ladyfriend on our first date:

as a starter:
    Three varieties of shrimp (Norse, Dutch and those big mediterranean ones) fried in olive oil. Sliced fennel, baked in thesame pan as the shrimp. The shrimp were placed on the baked fennel, and I made a dressing of white wine, honey, vinegar and olive oil.

Main coarse:
    Veal entrecôte with a rich sauce of calvados and basil, cooked and fried sugar snaps, and taglietelle. On the side a salad with a very simple vinaigrette, nothing too spectacular.

Desert:
    Chocolate and pear mousse, with pears marinated in Montbasillac sweet white wine, chocolate merengues and sliced grapes.

The dinner was great, and it worked just the way I wanted (granted, the wine and port didn't hurt either).
    hello.

stupid double posting forum
    hello.

wow. you do realise you have to keep up that effort now. she'll come to expect it

Quote Originally Posted by noiselab View Post
    Tomorrow I am making russian "Pelmeni" with some "Borsch" and "Blini" with oh Red Caviar. And no not because it's cheaper, but because it's better than black. Not many russians eat black caviar believe it or not. Tastes like ass, and Red is just so nice and salty, goes well with vodka and many other dishes.
    Well, what caviar have you used? What is the manufacturer of it? Because it is too complicated to find the high quality one, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by noiselab View Post
    Tomorrow I am making russian "Pelmeni" with some "Borsch" and "Blini" with oh Red Caviar from Fishandcaviar. And no not because it's cheaper, but because it's better than black. Not many russians eat black caviar believe it or not. Tastes like ass, and Red is just so nice and salty, goes well with vodka and many other dishes.
    Speaking about the different types of Russian dishes, it is necessary to mention, that caviar is one of the most delicious. It seems, adding it to any of the meals provides the greatest taste furthermore. And it brings the great spirit inside.

My version of buffalo chicken using honey and sriracha hot sauce with potato wedge on the side.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This summer I spent time in a property in Athens and in a local taberna learned how to cook moussaka, one of the tastiest things I ate in my life. If you didn't try you just have to do so.

i like oats