A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: CartoonSmart.com

CartoonSmart.com

I've recently come across this website, and it looks like the answer to all my questions. Everything I ever wanted to do is on that website, my question is: Is it worth the money? Are there better tutorials out there possibly free? I just want to draw well, animate, and possibly more that's on that website. Anyone have firsthand expirience with this stuff?

do it. JD is awesome at this stuff.

I have used several of his tutorials. I say you get your money's worth with anything that has to do with animating/drawing. Coding.. not so much.

Always Without Crutches!
    He makes it sooo simple to achieve amazing effects! You're talking a few dollars...and if you join the mailing list....every month you can buy a lesson for a teeny tiny 5 Bucks! That's the price of a couple of beers....and with your new found knowledge you can buy more and more beer with your new earnings!

You gotta speculate to accumulate, right!?

ya i always wanted to veiw there tutorials but i have no money

anyways they have some free tutorials on there site aswell teach u some fun stuff although i knew most of it

im sure its wortht he money im just 16 and dont have a job yet to busy with school,thearter,opera,webdesign im a busy kid lol

well i guess web design is a job iv gotten paid a couple times i mean my work is pretty good but who wants to hire a kid right? lol
    Last edited by Veggie1232; 05-02-2006 at 02:21 AM.
    The Nikon Alliance Show those 'Canon' nerds who's boss, join today!