A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Who killed the electric car?

Threaded View

Official FK nice guy and MOD 3PRIMATES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    Why would an electric vehicle have lower sales of oem parts. If anything I would think they would be higher over time. Electric cars would be like macs... not upgradable, every few years you would have to throw it away and buy a new one. but hey the work right out the box
    electric vehicles have fewer working parts that the average combustion fueled vehicle. The drive train is slimmed down, there is no exhaust system(including the high priced catalytic converter), no fuel or combustion engine parts at all. Those parts alone are a multi-billion dollar industry.

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    The film is crap, if you want the real story read some books, never rely on film for information, and don't rely on one single book either. Beware the man of one book or film i guess in this matter.

Film is just as viable for usable information as are books. I agree though, just like any information, never rely on on source for information.

The real truth of the matter is that the major vehicle manufacturers are in bed with the oil industry and they always have been. Big money = big corruption, its a fact of life. The human race in general is greedy. Money = power and power corrupts absolutely.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in people, but not in humanity. Individuals can be great, but as always, if you get a large amount of people into a group, as in a corporation, then the groups attitude becomes the sum of all its parts.

3P
    Last edited by 3PRIMATES; 08-13-2006 at 04:50 PM. Reason: typo