A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Blues Backtracks

Blues Backtracks

Howdy crowd,
    I know its been looong time. I guess I need to read the last 5000 pages to get back ot track..he he he..
    Ok the long story short..just bought the Ibanez electric guitar and now Im jumpin into the Blues soloing..Im looking for a blues backtrack mp3 (band no solo guitar) to practice some licks..you guys know any free loops like than ? I guess midi will do as well...

ms

PS we can post some cool licks if you want..I have some of my own..
    Last edited by Mad-Sci; 06-05-2006 at 10:54 PM.

Wow, it has been a long time. (I still have that gift ZIP file from the games forum days )

Here are some blues midi files from my guitar processor (attachment). Blues is fun. I'll post a tab to something I play that I learned from a bass tutorial DVD in a bit. It's basically a C or G arpeggio or something like that that then goes up one and then over to D or something. I forget. It's good practice.

Jeez I remember that zip...I guess it looks redicilous now..he he e..was it in Flash4 or Flash5..I think it was 5...

Thouse tracks will do fine thanx..nice jam..I will post some mp3 of me practicing.

ms

Here's that part I was talking about: link. I didn't give it any pizzazz. Just plain so you can hear what I'm playing. It sounds simple but it's good for stretching your fingers / building speed if you're somewhere between moderate and beginner.

What kind of Ibanez did you get?

IJS20 its the Jumpstart Kit..I think the price was way cool 250$ including the amplifier, headphones and t-shirt . I was wondering if I shoul get Fender Strat for about 150$ used but finaly setteled for the Ibanez. To tell ya its preaty cool sound. Tonight I will record some MP3 of me fingerpicking..

ms