Hi,
I am new to Flash programming so bare with me if this is a basic question. I have a flash project (8 pro) which queries an SQL db using PHP & XML to return the data. The data is placed in a dataset for use on screen in a datagrid. Depending on the data that is returned a number of things happen. However, when I run the file online the data being returned seems to be a step behind.
Basically what happens is when the data is returned, depending on the number of rows returned, a new instance of a movie button, using attachMovie call, is created for each row. However, the number of buttons created is always the number of rows from the previous search, not the current. This leads me to the conclusion that the dataset population is running behind the commands which follow in the script. Is there anyway to make sure that the script waits for the dataset to be populated by the latest call before it continues, or is there some other method to get this to work. Seems a basic requirement when dealing with dynamic content so hopefully it will be a quick fix. Thanks for your help in advance,

Regards,

John