but I dont know how
    if anyone know how to please, feel more than welcome to PM me or reply
    and for those of you who don't understand what I'm talking about

look here

www.myspace.com/icecube

see how his has a little scrollbar with more than 4 songs
    thats what I want

FK's Official Mac Hater jasonsplace's Avatar
    And the difference between Ice Cube and you is he is a musical artist and you aren't. That is something that is set up for musical artists to do. If you want you could get a custom made Flash one but you would need to buy web hosting and configur everything yourself.
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.

no.
    I need to know
    because im gonna start uploading songs when I get my guitar

If you are a musician you are able to upload up to 4 songs to their servers. Larger musicians i'm sure work out deals with them to allow more.
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsplace
    If you are a musician you are able to upload up to 4 songs to their servers. Larger musicians i'm sure work out deals with them to allow more.
    oooooooo if only the fans liked my music lol

If you wanted to buy hosting and set everything up I could help. I have an MP3 player on my page with like 16 songs...I think.
    Jason L. Wright

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsplace
    If you wanted to buy hosting and set everything up I could help. I have an MP3 player on my page with like 16 songs...I think.
    Question, any tips on how I can create my own player on 3DFA v4r6? I created the interface already, just need a lil' guidance on the commands... I'm familiar wit' HTML, new to the whole FLASH environment...

Quote Originally Posted by freakan_rican
    3DFA v4r6
    What on earth is that?
    Jason L. Wright

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    3DFA = 3D Flash Animator. Since 3DFA seems to support Flash MX ActionScript (from their feature list) it should be possible to use it to create your own MP3 player. You won't have the Flash UI components to simplify development, but I'm guessing the UI tools that 3DFA provides are rich enough to do what you want.

myspace standalone player info

1. Get Firefox
    2. Get Firebug
    3. Go to your own myspace music site e.g. an example of the standalone player
    4. Wait until site loads completely
    5. Open firebug
    6. Select “Flash” on the top bar
    7. Select “Net” on the next bar down
    8. Right click musicplayer.swf or similar and select open in new tab
    9. Re-open firebug in the new tab
    10. Select html in the second bar down
    11. Hover mouse over “html” bit and click “copy html”
    12. Go to MSword or other word-processing application
    13. Paste previously copied html into MSword
    14. Change the bit that says width=”100%” to width=”425”
    15. Change the bit that says height=”100%” to height=”350”
    16. Copy and paste into music section or wherever you want the player

Once you’ve pasted it into your section and saved it should look something like this:

<html><body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="all" height="350" width="425" data="http://lads.myspace.com/music/musicplayer.swf?n=aHR0cDovL211c2ljLm15c3BhY2UuY29t &t=W8FpTvAhcit4D4UWQaDqSnIPyUPe9GFyexv0Ji3PjdMk L/MUWmmL8beKeklWVGMOFB9R2q4wRBswH0me5AHUXA==&u=MTgzM DIwODQ3&a=0&d=Mjk3MzUwOV4xMTc3OTM1NDgy&p=aHR0cDovL 2lwcm9maWxlLm15c3BhY2UuY29tL2NvbW1hbmQuYXNweD9pZml kPU1HTUdDaXNHQVFRQmdqZFlBOGVnVlRCVEJnb3JCZ0VFQVlJM 1dBTUJvRVV3UXdJREFnQUJBZ0ptQXdJQ0FNQUVDS0F1VTBPckd PR3ZCQkJVUmFjMFl5YTRCaC9NZGhkZ0FuYlpCQmlhMURZUUEyT C9GWlp0bTZuakExRE5nRWlUYzlxeDY0OD0=">
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
    <param name="allowNetworking" value="all" />
    <param name="movie" value="http://lads.myspace.com/music/musicplayer.swf?n=aHR0cDovL211c2ljLm15c3BhY2UuY29t &t=W8FpTvAhcit4D4UWQaDqSnIPyUPe9GFyexv0Ji3PjdMk L/MUWmmL8beKeklWVGMOFB9R2q4wRBswH0me5AHUXA==&u=MTgzM DIwODQ3&a=0&d=Mjk3MzUwOV4xMTc3OTM1NDgy&p=aHR0cDovL 2lwcm9maWxlLm15c3BhY2UuY29tL2NvbW1hbmQuYXNweD9pZml kPU1HTUdDaXNHQVFRQmdqZFlBOGVnVlRCVEJnb3JCZ0VFQVlJM 1dBTUJvRVV3UXdJREFnQUJBZ0ptQXdJQ0FNQUVDS0F1VTBPckd PR3ZCQkJVUmFjMFl5YTRCaC9NZGhkZ0FuYlpCQmlhMURZUUEyT C9GWlp0bTZuakExRE5nRWlUYzlxeDY0OD0=" />
    </object></body></html>

If there is a faster way let me know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine123
    1. Get Firefox
    2. Get Firebug
    3. Go to your own myspace music site e.g. an example of the standalone player
    4. Wait until site loads completely
    5. Open firebug
    6. Select “Flash” on the top bar
    7. Select “Net” on the next bar down
    8. Right click musicplayer.swf or similar and select open in new tab
    9. Re-open firebug in the new tab
    10. Select html in the second bar down
    11. Hover mouse over “html” bit and click “copy html”
    12. Go to MSword or other word-processing application
    13. Paste previously copied html into MSword
    14. Change the bit that says width=”100%” to width=”425”
    15. Change the bit that says height=”100%” to height=”350”
    16. Copy and paste into music section or wherever you want the player

Once you’ve pasted it into your section and saved it should look something like this:

<html><body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="all" height="350" width="425" data="http://lads.myspace.com/music/musicplayer.swf?n=aHR0cDovL211c2ljLm15c3BhY2UuY29t &t=W8FpTvAhcit4D4UWQaDqSnIPyUPe9GFyexv0Ji3PjdMk L/MUWmmL8beKeklWVGMOFB9R2q4wRBswH0me5AHUXA==&u=MTgzM DIwODQ3&a=0&d=Mjk3MzUwOV4xMTc3OTM1NDgy&p=aHR0cDovL 2lwcm9maWxlLm15c3BhY2UuY29tL2NvbW1hbmQuYXNweD9pZml kPU1HTUdDaXNHQVFRQmdqZFlBOGVnVlRCVEJnb3JCZ0VFQVlJM 1dBTUJvRVV3UXdJREFnQUJBZ0ptQXdJQ0FNQUVDS0F1VTBPckd PR3ZCQkJVUmFjMFl5YTRCaC9NZGhkZ0FuYlpCQmlhMURZUUEyT C9GWlp0bTZuakExRE5nRWlUYzlxeDY0OD0=">
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
    <param name="allowNetworking" value="all" />
    <param name="movie" value="http://lads.myspace.com/music/musicplayer.swf?n=aHR0cDovL211c2ljLm15c3BhY2UuY29t &t=W8FpTvAhcit4D4UWQaDqSnIPyUPe9GFyexv0Ji3PjdMk L/MUWmmL8beKeklWVGMOFB9R2q4wRBswH0me5AHUXA==&u=MTgzM DIwODQ3&a=0&d=Mjk3MzUwOV4xMTc3OTM1NDgy&p=aHR0cDovL 2lwcm9maWxlLm15c3BhY2UuY29tL2NvbW1hbmQuYXNweD9pZml kPU1HTUdDaXNHQVFRQmdqZFlBOGVnVlRCVEJnb3JCZ0VFQVlJM 1dBTUJvRVV3UXdJREFnQUJBZ0ptQXdJQ0FNQUVDS0F1VTBPckd PR3ZCQkJVUmFjMFl5YTRCaC9NZGhkZ0FuYlpCQmlhMURZUUEyT C9GWlp0bTZuakExRE5nRWlUYzlxeDY0OD0=" />
    </object></body></html>

If there is a faster way let me know?
    I forgot to tell you, copy your own code and then try it.