A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Prize in my Froot Loops!

Prize in my Froot Loops!

This one caught my off guard. I opened up the box and on top was a "pull-back and go" type of car from that new Pixar car movie.

I realized two things:

1) They finally learned that putting the prize in the cereal itself isn't such a good idea. Especially at the bottom. Nobody wants to eat the cereal after someone sticks their hand into it.

2) This is the first time I've gotten a prize in years. I can't remember the last time I got something in a box of cereal. I feel bad for kids these days. There used to be some really cool prizes. Now it's stupid stuff like stickers. You'd think since it's easier to manufacturer things, we'd have some cooler prizes. Now it's these stupid "mail in" prizes. Who the hell wants to wait for your prize? The fun is the instant gratification.

Now it's time to stock up on Froot Loops so I can collect them all. I hope I get the police car or the tow truck. Those two look cool.

cracker jack is the same way these days...no real prizes, just paper crap.
    cereal toys used to be really cool, and probably cost a lot of money.
    executives can't make $12mm a year and expect to give away toys to children...

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

Speak for yourself, we got squat in our cerial apart from cold milk and sugar!

Heheh...oh man, that's rough. What is that, like the 12th level of hell or something like that, isn't it? Yeah, I think it's right past the pit of eternal itching and just beyond the outhouse of sweltering shame...a dark and dreary place where there isn't a single decoder ring, baking soda submarine or spring-loaded race car to be found.

Where, oh where do you manage to find even a modicum of joy without the seductive promise of discovering a special treat inside your box of Oatie-O's, Nats?
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..

I do not know rush... I do not know...

Well, you must be doing something right because you make me laugh too often for it to be otherwise.

I'm tellin' ya, I still have that choppy chop chop run through my mind on a regular basis and it brings a chuckle every time...
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..

choopy chop!
    my kunfu is greater than yours!
    Aw luv ya too hun
    Check ya pm's!
    Last edited by Natsia; 06-18-2006 at 11:09 AM. Reason: without the hyphen on the s its just wrong....

I miss the toys in cereal, seriously.

What the hell is wrong in the world?

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.