A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: FlashTraks won't load, for some reason

Addicted To FruityLoops Studio FlashKid105's Avatar

FlashTraks won't load, for some reason

OK,

I JUST noticed this problem today when I was using MyFK to browse through my favorite loops. I can load up the loop pages just fine, but the Flashtrak preview console won't load - I have to try this for the other loops, but I'm fairly sure I'll get the same thing on the rest of them

Thanks

Writer and E-Music Hobbyist Cemrin's Avatar
    Which browser are you using? I find that Firefox doesn't load my MyFK section at all.

Good to see you back too. Have you made any new loops or songs? (No intentions on driving the subject too far off-topic.)
    "Music is the swirl of invisible light that bonds and seperates the world..."

Addicted To FruityLoops Studio FlashKid105's Avatar
    I'm on Firefox, now that you mention it

I do find it odd, though, that you can't load MyFK, and I can.

I've made a few loops, but making them isn't really the same as making photomanips, etc as far as inspiration goes. You have to understand that making loops is difficult because you don't have your eyes to aid you in making them (only your ears)

MyFK is working fine on my computer. Both for FF and IE. I did notice that FF is displaying the resources down towards the bottom of the page on MyFK but they are there. When I click on a resource I get the following...

This is what I get in FF

This is what I get in IE

Check your browsers or try it from another computer and let me know if you can get it to work.

Writer and E-Music Hobbyist Cemrin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashKid105
    I've made a few loops, but making them isn't really the same as making photomanips, etc as far as inspiration goes. You have to understand that making loops is difficult because you don't have your eyes to aid you in making them (only your ears)
    Quite right. I use FL Studio as well... and I love it. The hardest part for me when making loops is blending all the instrumentation patterns together, and not letting one override the other.

This is my best one I think so far if you want to take a look: http://www.freewebs.com/cemrin/Heart_Of_Fire.htm
    Works Internet Explorer Only though.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. - I finally got the MyFK section to load... I just followed the logging-in instructions here, and it works fine now. Thanks for putting that there Planet.
    "Music is the swirl of invisible light that bonds and seperates the world..."