Welcome to the Koolmoves forum.
There are many users here willing to help you with any issues you may have using KoolMoves.

You would be amazed how many times the very problem or question you are about to ask has been answered already so the first thing you should do is to Search the forums and see if that doesn't get you started.

Secondly the better you can explain what you want help with the better the answers will be.

For example the a question like:
"How do I make a game with Koolmoves?" will get pretty much either no reply or snide ones like "with lots of work"

The users here don't want to program your flash app or game for you but will be happy to help you get started or overcome some hurddle.

Ask your question like:
"I want to make a platform scroller game, I'm trying to figure out how to set up the game and what approach to take to the map and character animation"

Now someone might be able to offer a suggestion.

If you are trying to do something in KM here are some suggestions to include in your question:
  • What version of KM are you using?
  • What have you tried already?
  • What where you expecting to happen?
  • What did happen?
  • Including a FUN file demonstrating the problem, you can attache a fun file or a ZIP file directly in your message.

Thanks