A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,011 of 1011

Thread: So, when do we consider this WW3?

Okay I couldn't wait.

I say Sleeper agents are great but I doubt many arabs will want to work as double agents for Israel.

Maybe the Mandarin candidate is the best option.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    ALot of Isrealie jews are arab.
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nobody would even need to get close. It's not like your going to stick a knife in him. If the target ever walks in front of a window, you can take him out from more than a mile away. If your 100% positive he's in a building, you can drop a bomb on it from miles overhead and nobody knows the plane is even there.

Knacking the target isn't going to be the hard part. The hard part is gathering the intel on where he is in the first place. And that can be done from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ask The Geezer
    OK, admit it. You guys got a little box your brains think inside of?

You guys just have no imagination whatever. Look, if el queeda or the old KGB can train their people to do this, can't we?
    I was joking about that scenario.

I know we're capable of asymetrical warfare. We're doing a lot of that already. I heard some stories about things I probably shouldn't have been told. I'm not passing anything on just in case. But, suffice it to say that, yes, I agree, a lot of the time, we could strike without them knowing what hit them.

I still think its just not always 100% feasible nor would it always be effective.

I'm not passing anything on just in case.
    Ya, me to.

I still think its just not always 100% feasible nor would it always be effective.
    Granted, and I never assumed it would be. However, 50% effective would be 49% more effective than we are right now. Feasible? Yes, I think it way more than just feasible, that with the proper effort, any figurehead, anywhere, can be brought down.

The point is, we need to fight terrorism in a totally different way now and in the future, if we want any chance at all of controlling it let alone stopping it. Diplomacy doesn't work on a nutjob. Bombing whole countries into rubble just isn't going to fly. It's too costly, too controvercial, and for the most part, doesn't get who your going after.

I also think we need to do some backwards news reporting. If it had been leaked to the press, western and islamic, that whats his face a couple months ago, had been killed by a rival faction, rather than the shrub and the blair shrub getting on world wide TV and gloating about it, it would have been far more effective in sowing disorder among the real terrorists than any benefit it brought to us.
    Last edited by Ask The Geezer; 08-11-2006 at 03:41 PM.

I certainly wouldnt be on any wailing wagons if some of those guys disappeared. I just believe that, unfortunately, the problem is too wide-spread and culturally entrenched to be solved that way.

So, when do we consider this WW3?
    WW3 would put the world to an end, there are to many nukes and advanced weapons out there. I want to see how this israel thing turns out though it matches with the book of revelations bring on the end of the world

p.s. dont think im a nutjob im just a believer.
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

It's physically impossible for man to bring on the end of the world. We might destroy all life, but the world would still keep spinning around the sun.

Well, all life but the cockroaches.

Yeah the good money is on cockroaches but there's tons of life forms other then that.

I suspect evolution will take hold of some underwater critters.

Heck if a horse started off the size of a mouse anything is possible.

I think everything started off the size of an amoeba.

Alex Jones has an interesting documentary that touches upon this thread:

`Terrorstorm' : http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=terrorstorm

He has also given his prediction for some major events soon: (And mentions WWIII)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zAHqSfDNjaI

Take it or leave it but he was spot on about 911 before it happened:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOFudmHG8

Not sure how he gets his info.