A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: PC House Productions

Digital Pimp

PC House Productions

It's been a long time coming and our company has gone through many looks and variations. I'm pretty pumped about this one. What do you folks think?

Web Site

PC

Great thingie, altought your sounds may need some work. The voices aren't clear and it's gizzy... Anyways, it's realy unique and i love thoes videos, quite funny... Great site there ( it's funny and unique and it has that professional feeling too ).

Good Luck,
    Biro

Videos are funny. Cute. Must have taken awhile to put together. I agree some of the voices have a bit of echo and sound "tinny", which does detract a bit.

Since I'm not familiar with your company, I wasn't sure at first if it was a real company because the staff member list all had aliases, instead of real names, and combined with the humor of the videos I thought it could be a mockup or example site. If most of your work is by referral, and not through online solictation, then this isn't a big deal.

Digital Pimp

Coolness

It really is nice to get some feedback. We've worked very hard on this project. I agree that the sound on the video needs a bit of work. Though we cleaned it up a bit today so let me know if it works better for you but all of us are burnt and of course we have to get back to work on our client's.

Believe it or not, we want to not only work with clients via referral but we hope to solicit new clients as well. Yeah, we are goofy but we are creatives....what do you expect? The body of work in our portfolio should tell the tale, goofy or not, we certainly deliver and I'm hoping that message will come across to potential customers.

Have a wonderful day.

PC

Well the sounds didn't change for me... Or maybe it's a buffering problem ? Hmmm... wierd anyways... The thing i love the best in your site is the video at the services button, i mean i realy love that guys style, totaly funny... just love it, i think i listened to it 4 times.... lol

Regards,
    Biro