A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what makes you feel like the man/woman?

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    that the men at FK can engange in a childish pissing contest as much as anybody?
    You asking me?
    Me no think feelings, me only think conquest.

-removed
    Last edited by dudeqwerty; 12-10-2009 at 11:30 PM. Reason: -
    New sig soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ask The Geezer
    I was stopped at a light in Ft. Lauderdale on my old Harley, and a babe in a bikini climbed on the back without a word.
    haha. i had a similar incident in Hermosa Beach on a 4th of July. this girl just leaped out of the blue and hijacked my bicycle without a comment. she peddled us off to some party.

Whenever I hear how lucky I am to be dating a "insert her last name".

It's kind of a dynasty of hot sisters. There are 7 sisters, 3 of them very hot, mine happens to be the gorgeous one.

I get to see the rest of them in nothing but towels periodically.

I get to hear "You date her? Wow, you're a lucky man." and I think... yes. Yes I am, go me.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

When I meet a man at sun down and I get my gun out and fire first I feel like a man.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z
    When I meet a man at sun down and I get my gun out and fire first I feel like a man.
    No need to be vulgar.

I actually did have a very attractrive girl talk to my WHILE I was with my lady friend. We were going into the grocery store to buy some stuff to make dinner and as we walked towards the door this girl walking towards the door from the inside locked eyes with me. She continued to do so till the doors both opened and then she just started talking and flirting with me. I was like ummm well that is nice I have to go now...bye. I need to move in with Jasonsplace and get myself 5 or 6 wifes
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

What really happened:
    Quote Originally Posted by EVPohovich
    follow up by a she-ape...

I seem to be an attention magnet, even with James on my arm I still get a lot of stares.....but then, so does he...

Last week I was walking down the street in the local town alone, with both my nipple tassles showing (another attention magnet), and these two hot little johnnycakes walked past. They were in their late 20's/early 30's and cute enough to catch my attention, which honestly is saying a lot right there. As they past me I saw one of them staring right at me and he did not stop until I turned around to see him and his friend checking out my berkenstocks. The one who was staring first, blew me a kiss.

I made it to my car about 1 minute later as I was going past them they both whistled at me...

Made for a rather nice afternoon, in my opinion...

oooh. somebody's looking to get modified.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Heh...I say don't ban him just based on quality.

Just thought of another. Crushing a drive off the tee with a Cohiba clenched between my teeth. Unfortunately I slice a lot, so it doesn't happen too often.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    I have a killa slice my damn self...

lefteye.....consider yourself p0w3d. Revenge is mine.....dumbo. and she's a dish best served cold...

I look too young for my age (26), which kinda sucks, so I have to always go for the young ones. And I don't know, my country is made of kriptonite i think, because whenever I go out of it, it seems like I attract more women by doing nothing.

In the US:
    In the states, I actually turned on a girl (in the kind of way you can't describe in this forum) when she introduced herself, I repeated her name (Melissa), she made me repeat it so many times, and you could see it on her face

Buying candy at the store, a few times girls approached me to ask me where I was from, chat a little, go out with phone numbers.

When I didn't know too much english, some friends telling me repeteadly i was such a stud, and me asking naively what's that, thinking it might be something bad.

When I asked out a girl I liked, and she melting right there and answering 'wow, I thought you'd never do it'. That happened twice (well, by then I was really shy, so it's nice to know the girl you like likes you back).

Repeatedly being told: 'you're hot'

In Germany:
    In a train, me speaking to a friend in spanish, then one girl checks me out, saying to the other girl (outloud, thinking I wouldn't understand) 'that guy is damn cute' (though I don't like being told I'm cute ). I didn't say anything cause I wasn't too confident with the language yet. The second time it happened, a girl whisteled I turn around, she'd play dumb, did that 4 times, until I finally approached, just smiled, and started talking.

In a bar, a friend introduces me to this other guy, who is a judo champion or something. 5 minutes later these two girls approached to asked me if I was underage? had to show my passport to prove I wasn't then they started flirting, one of them asked me if I'd like to go with her to the bathroom. Thank god I rejected her, because when she left, my friend comes to tell me she's the judo champion's girlfriend

Same night, drunk, surrounded by 5 girls giving me kisses and telling each other how cute I am (i hate cute, but well, it does work).

Though I don't know if this counts, as is not related to male/female attraction, but in Rome, all latins started partying in the hostel I was at, I found a guitar, played a bit, told a couple of jokes, suddenly I was the center of attraction. The next day I still didn't know anybody, but everybody knew me, said hi. It's just cool to be popular (and guitar helps a lot, I used to do the same when I worked in an office, I knew one third of the people working there, but everybody knew me, as I was the 'guitar guy').

Then back to my country, back to normal. Over here I have to play the 'cute guy' part, always with the same routine 'oh really, you're 26, you look like 17' after you pass that, everything goes uphill, and actually it's a great way to start a conversation.

Oh well, one last, I think I'm writing too much. I went to visit some friends from a previous job I had, where I had the fame of conquering all the young female trainees we used to have (just fame though), and that would include my boss' daughter (i was 18 she was 16, but nothing ever happened, however he even called me 'yerno', son in law in spanish) and my other boss' niece (17 when i was 19, but again I did nothing, and that might be considered a bit awkard in some countries, actually people tend to see it as normal to see 22 or 25 year old guys with highschool girls). So, when I arrived, the receptionist, a cute 19 year old girl was acting all nice, normal, but when she found out I was THAT guy she heard about, she asked me out.
    Last edited by argonauta; 08-02-2006 at 02:32 AM.
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

my friend's partner asking my friend if i'd be interested in....... aaanyway......

Hahah you guys crack me up.

One time I was working with a friend and he was telling me about this girl he met the other night and that he had invited her and her friend to a party. Then he said to me "So don't try anything man, she's mine..." and then added "it doesn't really matter, you're pretty ugly anyway". I was like "ouch dude". Anyway fast forward to the party, this hot girl is introduced to me, I said hi, said a couple of funny things and 10 minutes later she had her tongue down my throat. I didn't do anything I was so surprised I didn't even think about trying to hook up with her and then BAM.

Haha, if I'm ugly, that makes him superugly I guess.

Every time I catch my reflection...

Quote Originally Posted by Ask The Geezer
    I was stopped at a light in Ft. Lauderdale on my old Harley, and a babe in a bikini climbed on the back without a word.
    haha, i vote this as the best example

where did you take her to?

Quote Originally Posted by carly1979
    haha, i vote this as the best example

where did you take her to?
    Heaven and back!

A good swallow usually does it for me.
    hello.

at a friend's book launch night, I was at the bar with a friend getting some drinks for our group when out of blue, one of the girls walks up and kissed me saying thanks for the drink.

turns out she and her friends were having discussion on which of the guys they liked. Unfortunately, I had enough of psychos so had to turn her down.

A few months ago, I was out in town with an old mate down in Portsmouth and there were two nice ladies waiting in the queue in front of us for the cash-machine. One of them turned around and gave me her number. A few hours later at a big club, we bumped into each other and we ended up dancing all night. Nothing happened (as her bf was there) but we still keep in touch.

<sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by indivision
    haha. i had a similar incident in Hermosa Beach on a 4th of July. this girl just leaped out of the blue and hijacked my bicycle without a comment. she peddled us off to some party.

im sorry, but any story that ends with she peddled off just comes off Junior high.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.