A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] newreply.php download?

No I can't do it by tommorow.. 1stbite's Avatar

[RESOLVED] newreply.php download?

Just made a post in the boardroom and when i submitted my reply the page hung for about 30 seconds and then i was given the option to download the newreply.php file.

on refreshiong the page i was told by a FK error page that i was duplicate posting so assume the message posted first time, but its damn wierd i was offered to down load a server side page?

I'm using the latest FireFox browser 1.5.0.6 so will be reporting this to Moz FF also incase its a browser bug.

Derek
    and in a blink of an eye...
    Media and Multimedia Courses in Nottingham - First Diploma | IMedia | HND | Foundation Degrees | BA(Hons) Top Ups.

Give a Twit a chance!

Writer and E-Music Hobbyist Cemrin's Avatar
    It could be because after the 30-second wait limit, Firefox chose an alternative and allowed you to download it so you wouldn't lose it.
    "Music is the swirl of invisible light that bonds and seperates the world..."

It's occurred with previous version of FF from time to time also. To my knowledge, no other browsers.

1stbite, are you still having a problem with this? If not, please mark the thread as [RESOLVED].
    Thanks